Ontopic The Shooting Thread

This is the guy people should be idolizing not some sexless dink

0ztkv1bdwxu01.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
You're not trying to put positive spin on that?
What could possibly be negative about a 4yo who knows how to load, cycle, and fire a gun like it's a fun game while possessing no knowledge of trigger discipline?

It's not like he's a teenage mass-shooting survivor who wants to limit future shootings, those rapscallions.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
I recently saw footage of Isis kids reading the Koran, almost in a trance. Then they were teaching the kids how to shoot weapons, etc, and preparing them to give up their lives in the “conflict”.

The only difference between that and the video above is skin and hair color.

They’ve won. We have BECOME them. We have become death.

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister
I started to learned about guns when I was his age, but it was gun safety... not how to look cute.

Which I'm all for in schools. Gun safety/respect and how to manage personal finances.

Exactly. But you can't put a camera on the kid, and an adult saying 'let's see you do it again' and not expect a 4yr old to act like a 4 yr old.

I recently saw footage of Isis kids reading the Koran, almost in a trance. Then they were teaching the kids how to shoot weapons, etc, and preparing them to give up their lives in the “conflict”.

You ACTUALLY believe that the 4ry old kid in the video is being prepared "to give up their lives in the “conflict”.

:lol:

You ACTUALLY believe that the 4ry old kid in the video is being prepared "to give up their lives in the “conflict”.

"You need to know these skills, Jr, because there are darkies out there who will try to kill you and rape your wife just because you're white"

you can't put a camera on the kid, and an adult saying 'let's see you do it again' and not expect a 4yr old to act like a 4 yr old.
Exactly.

4 year olds don't understand how to reason with a deadly weapon in their hands. This kid will be lucky if he doesn't blow his best friends head off while showing him the "cool" stuff he can do with a gun. No doubt his parents are dumb enough to leave a loaded gun laying around.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots

A few years back some conservative Twitter mommy posted a picture holding a bible and an AR. It caused a kerfuffle when people started posting the pic next to a pic of a Muslim woman with a Koran and an AK.

The argument was: "It's different because we're dressed different."

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and OOD

The set "people who would give a 4yo all the skills to use a gun" is entirely contained within the set "people who are fucking nuts", so it wouldn't be surprising.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi