The Residential Style Thread

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
Marklar
₥663
What makes your dream house unique? What elements would draw your spaces together? Let's discuss how you would trick out your perfect house. Gadgets, furnishings...all of the things that you would love to have. Money is no object.

My style tends to be contemporary and sleek (think $3.5 million spacious high rise condo with views of the downtown skyline) so it would inevitably include a floating bed. :fly:

2006_08_07t092109_450x203_us_dutch_.jpg

(http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060807/od_nm/dutch_bed_dc)

I see that bed as being hazardous during aggressive intercourse. If it's not nailed down what's keeping it from sliding around?

What if you get into a good directional rhythm then the next thing you know the bed crashes through a window and you fall to your death. Unsafe is all I'm saying.

I love the sleek look and the lots of windows and big open rooms. My problem is I'm a packrat. Big open spaces is just more places for me to pack in junk I don't need. I wonder if you can get hypnotized to cut out stuff like that. I'd be willing to give it a try.

Depends. In the city, residential, Arts & Crafts. Country, classic revival or colonial.

I'm really not opposed to anythign except ranches.

Like the others said, it depends on the surroundings.

Of course, if money were no object, I'd like to have multiple houses in the various types of surrounding.

I do like the spanish style villa though.

Oh, and I would like a big shower... maybe with two shower heads and a sex bench.