Hawt The Potato Kiki/CEO Thread Unwrapped (again) Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm gonna go ahead and say what everybody else is thinking, and that is, this thing was a whole lot more fun when you were fucked up.

Granted, you're still fucked up. Just a different kind of, less fun, sort of fucked up.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia and nukes
tumblr_li5w19Pucy1qi26lwo1_r2_500.gif

So I'm gonna go ahead and say what everybody else is thinking, and that is, this thing was a whole lot more fun when you were fucked up.

Granted, you're still fucked up. Just a different kind of, less fun, sort of fucked up.

Agreed.
My fear is that now I'm too vanilla for CEO.
Oh and our 5 hour marathon sex sessions have diminished to 1.5 a 2 hours if I'm lucky.
Percocets def gave me that crazy stamina.

Percocets are definitely Americas Sweetheart and everyone should try sexy times high on that shit at least ONCE!

Anyhoo we have been getting along so good and shit is all rainbows and gumdrops. Even we are like "what's going on here??? is this zee twilight zone???"

We're scared

H. pylori survivor

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and APRIL
Agreed.
Oh and our 5 hour marathon sex sessions have diminished to 1.5 a 2 hours if I'm lucky.

Percocets are definitely Americas Sweetheart and everyone should try sexy times high on that shit at least ONCE!

Anyhoo we have been getting along so good and shit is all rainbows and gumdrops. Even we are like "what's going on here??? is this zee twilight zone???"

We're scared

H. pylori survivor

Seems to me like you both turned into cucks.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Agreed.

We're scared

H. pylori survivor
That means part of the ugly behavior dynamic was you on drugs.

That means part of the ugly behavior dynamic was you on drugs.

Part? I'd say 50%
That nigga is far from innocent and his jealousy and insecurities is something he's working on

My issue was how I reacted to his shit.

Now I don't react .. I'm like ok we will revisit this when we are calm. I love you talk soon

When before I was like OMG DIE DIE DIE YOU PSYCHO

H. pylori survivor

Status
Not open for further replies.