Hawt The Potato Kiki/CEO Thread Unwrapped (again) Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're missing that this is just the beginning of a decades long series. We've only had the Foreword and Introduction. Now we're barely into chapter 1.
No, this is like chapter 33

The previous chapters were just about other antagonists. The boyfriend that broke into her house, her ex-husband, the construction worker that sent dick pics.

I think you're missing that this is just the beginning of a decades long series. We've only had the Foreword and Introduction. Now we're barely into chapter 1.

Ok since my thread upsets Jimmy so much let's just never talk about CEO anymore ever again.
I certainly don't to ruffle Jose's majestical feathers. He's a pillar of the UF community so let's talk about his hot piece of ass.
I wanna know all about
King and queen of the Nebraska Farmers Market Prom

Ok since my thread upsets Jimmy so much let's just never talk about CEO anymore ever again.
I certainly don't to ruffle Jose's majestical feathers. He's a pillar of the UF community so let's talk about his hot piece of ass.
I wanna know all about
King and queen of the Nebraska Farmers Market Prom

Hey, Juanita! I didn't say I objected to it! I wanna know all about you and Pedro the CEO.

:lol:

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Status
Not open for further replies.