GAY The "post" it but dont "discuss" it thrad

4bJVQOP.jpg

I think they are the most fucked up band, by far. I mean, in a way that every single band member was truly fucked up at one point & they did so much ridiculous shit. Anthony Kiedis is pretty close.
Exactly. You can throw Scott Weiland in there as well. The GnR guys once said he was worse to work with while they were in Velvet Revolver than Axl ever was.

• Gravy
Reactions: Applesauce
They finished good but there was a whole shit sandwich in between counting Neil killing a guy, Sixx legally dying, Neil being fired for like 6 years then coming back and doing a shit album then Tommy quitting because of Neil, the band ended up suing Tommy's manager over appearances, then they got back together and sued their own manager...so basically a decade of shit. They are the poster child for a fucked up band right next to GnR
Yeah they're fucked up but they never had to get jobs at Walmart or do the weekend HOB circuit like other bands from that era. Other than the album / tour with Corabi they were always successful. And really the Corabi album wasn't a bad album at all. It just wasn't a "Motley" album. They should have changed the name of the band during that era. Mick Mars and John Corabi are actually recording an album together at the moment.

They finished good but there was a whole shit sandwich in between counting Neil killing a guy, Sixx legally dying, Neil being fired for like 6 years then coming back and doing a shit album then Tommy quitting because of Neil, the band ended up suing Tommy's manager over appearances, then they got back together and sued their own manager...so basically a decade of shit. They are the poster child for a fucked up band right next to GnR
Don't forget the whole Tommy/Pammy sex tape and jail stints due to domestic violence and methods of mayhem eewwww

True LA rockers these guys

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
Yeah they're fucked up but they never had to get jobs at Walmart or do the weekend HOB circuit like other bands from that era. Other than the album / tour with Corabi they were always successful. And really the Corabi album wasn't a bad album at all. It just wasn't a "Motley" album. They should have changed the name of the band during that era. Mick Mars and John Corabi are actually recording an album together at the moment.

I remember in the late 90s they released that Motley Brue beer that was blue and would turn your piss blue. It was horrible.

But they all started hard. They weren't fed some shit or just got lucky. They were all hard living early on & they did the shit jobs like everyone else.

If I get turned away at the MVD registering the Cadillac one more time, I'm gonna go fuckin' ballistic.

It was slightly gray outside today, and they couldn't do the VIN inspection because it was "raining".

Drive the caddy through the front doors of the place, that way they don't have to go out in the rain to read the VIN.

• Gravy
Reactions: kiwi