Food The (not so) delicious food thread

Well, I'd say it's exactly like the whole 'identifying' phenomenon. If in your mind you're an artist, run with it.

:lol:
Sometimes people need to be honest with themselves and understand they are crafting from pretty or interesting materials. It's a beautiful item and it's great craftsmanship, but . . :rolleyes:

Ooh shit I’m getting grumpy
Time to change the diaper?:p

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Did you apply that same practice when your kids were little?

“Stop that coloring! I’ll give your crayons back when you display the ability to create REAL art!”

This ^ is the perfect response.

99.9999% of youse over 18ers 'identifying' as artists have the mind of a kid.

Someone print out Immi's teflon & snausages & put it on their fridge & & post a pic of it here. (addtl gold star appreciated not required)

:lol:

I nearly bought a can of Spaghettios after the discussion the other day.

I have a can of spaghettiO's and a can of mini ravioli's. I bet that's enough shapes to make art.

I once took the blades off a cheap white plastic box fan and painted the center yellow. It looked like a big Daisy. I bet that was art.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
It’s also becoming somewhat clearer that the folks who also want to decide what isn’t considered art are conservatives.

The no fun people, unless guns are involved of course.
I wont speak for the others but as a Canadian I couldnt be conservative if I tried. Im also deeply regretful if that messes up your "us vs them" mentality