Food The (not so) delicious food thread

thats a gluttony/portionsize/excess kind of thing, not a meat/notmeat thing
I mean if you show me to the way to these monster salads and shit I'll happily follow. From where I'm sat the gross portion sizes tend to be meat based though. I did actually mean frequency though rather than just portions. Human bodys are not designed to eat meat multiple times per day; just like human brains are not designed to stare at screens all day etc. We are not evolving our physical beings as rapidly as technology and agriculture are.

I mean if you show me to the way to these monster salads and shit I'll happily follow. From where I'm sat the gross portion sizes tend to be meat based though. I did actually mean frequency though rather than just portions. Human bodys are not designed to eat meat multiple times per day; just like human brains are not designed to stare at screens all day etc. We are not evolving our physical beings as rapidly as technology and agriculture are.
But they *are* designed to eat meat.

There's actually research to back that I remember reading years ago most centarians had borderline starvation eating habits most their lives.

Fasting. That was it fasting is good for you. Words are hard
Intermittent fasting yeah. In general I'm having more energy and feel a lot better since I started dieting at the start of the year. I'm not fasting, just calorie counting but life without bloated feeling is great. Another plus to plant based tbh. None of that uncomfortable overly full feeling I remember.

Yeah, you can live a long, miserable life with caloric restriction. IIRC, mice live like 20% longer or some shit.
I mean. Food is good but I never feel the urge to eat till Im full.
Intermittent fasting yeah. In general I'm having more energy and feel a lot better since I started dieting at the start of the year. I'm not fasting, just calorie counting but life without bloated feeling is great. Another plus to plant based tbh. None of that uncomfortable overly full feeling I remember.
I have the opposite problem :lol: I basically stopped eating when I was sick and my appetite never came back. I have to set an alarm to remind myself to eat because I'll just keep going until I'm about to pass out or I'll just eat grits or oatmeal once a day.

I mean. Food is good but I never feel the urge to eat till Im full.
I have the opposite problem :lol: I basically stopped eating when I was sick and my appetite never came back. I have to set an alarm to remind myself to eat because I'll just keep going until I'm about to pass out or I'll just eat grits or oatmeal once a day.
If I remember correctly for humans, CR is something like no more than 800 calories a day. In addition, you've got to cram all your needed macros and micros in there. And the result, you get to live in misery for 20% longer than the rest of us!