Food The (not so) delicious food thread

I want to know why it's only 90% peanuts - per the label. That don't seem right.
Well it didn't say it was all peanuts just that the peanuts it did have were natural?
Idk, salt, something to keep it from separating, probably sugar nowdays. Other 10%.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Well it didn't say it was all peanuts just that the peanuts it did have were natural?
Idk, salt, something to keep it from separating, probably sugar nowdays. Other 10%.
Yeah, I knew that. Good ol' natural sugar. Salt would be less than 1% if it didn't have to counteract all the f'n sugar. Natural makes me thing of the stuff that says,
Ingredient: Peanuts, salt. Oil seperates so you have to stir and keep in the fridge. Maybe even occasionally warm, stir and recool. AH (pro-tip?) - turn jar over if it seals well, so the stuff at the bottom doesn't become dry, oil-less ca-ca.

Yeah, I knew that. Good ol' natural sugar. Salt would be less than 1% if it didn't have to counteract all the f'n sugar. Natural makes me thing of the stuff that says,
Ingredient: Peanuts, salt. Oil seperates so you have to stir and keep in the fridge. Maybe even occasionally warm, stir and recool. AH (pro-tip?) - turn jar over if it seals well, so the stuff at the bottom doesn't become dry, oil-less ca-ca.

I remember seeing an ad for some fast food burger place that said "now with more beef", like what the hell were you putting in there before then?

Had a nice “southwest” chicken salad I grabbed at Wegmans when I was there food shopping.

Gonna have some neighbors over Christmas Day for food and booze. Brunch first then dinner when that’s ready Later on.

Making a ham, Latke’s, green beans, scrambled eggs, breakfast sausage. Cinnamon rolls. Other shit.

Whenever I drive up home I stop in St. Cloud just to go to White Castle and get a bag of itty bitty burgers. They don't have them down here.

• Sad
Those bread boards looked killer.
I call it my 5/8ths pounder.
1.25lbs. for two burgers.
There are no sides, you should be full enough on that by itself.
From my little neighborhood mexican marketa where they grind their own from the beef they have there. This batch turned out fairly lean so I worked a layer of cheese inside the patties.
Next time it will be a different batch and I will work out something good to do with that particular batch.
I like it that way.
Getting some precisely proportioned 80/20 or whatever is boring.

• Love