Food The (not so) delicious food thread

I've lost 20 since we moved to JAX! It's been 8 months. 225 to 205. Aiming around 190 to 200. Walking many miles playing golf and working. Also doing an aerobic workout of my own design using 3lb hand weights. Getting my old bod back. I was the captain of the swim team in HS and still swam 2 years into college. I've had a lithe, badass body, my entire life with the exception of the last few years floundering in downtown ATL. Feels good man!
Awesome! Break a scale! We're both at the same weight and goal - 225 but want to get back to a more typical/speedy 190-ish. I wrestled, ran track, boxed, biked competitively a bit. The thing that has really helped the wife and I was cutting way back on meat, using it more for some flavor than a big hunk to fill up on. Sure, we still have the occasional steak or I cook way too many shrimp. Barbequed chicken is my kryptonite - I'm like a crackhead for some fucking chicken. Jim Morrison has nothing on me! Your right - feels SO fucking good. Maybe for Father's Day I won't need anything in an X. :lol:

I've lost 20 since we moved to JAX! It's been 8 months. 225 to 205. Aiming around 190 to 200. Walking many miles playing golf and working. Also doing an aerobic workout of my own design using 3lb hand weights. Getting my old bod back. I was the captain of the swim team in HS and still swam 2 years into college. I've had a lithe, badass body, my entire life with the exception of the last few years floundering in downtown ATL. Feels good man!
If you want a somewhat official workout, try T25. It's (obviously?) 25 minutes and is done with small weights. When I started last year, I used 8 pound weights. I've been working out or running daily for almost a year and a half now. Lost about 10 pounds (~160 these days) and gained a ton of muscle. I even have visible abs now.

It's on Plex and highly recommended. ;)

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie
I’m in the mood to make dessert. I can’t make dessert and dinner though. That means we’re gonna have to grab fast food.

That’s too bad about the bad Wendy’s visit.

We have a Wendy’s about a mile away and it’s a fantastic one. The people are always super friendly and after years of going there, I can’t think of one time they messed up the order or served bad food. Not counting when they switched to sea salt and nobody knew to use less to achieve the desired saltiness and everything was too salty.

I haven’t driven in two months and I REALLY miss fast food. DoorDash isn’t an option I guess. My son almost ordered Arby’s one evening and an order that usually runs about $11 was $20something. Fuck that.

I’ll stick to fried bologna thanks

That’s too bad about the bad Wendy’s visit.

We have a Wendy’s about a mile away and it’s a fantastic one. The people are always super friendly and after years of going there, I can’t think of one time they messed up the order or served bad food. Not counting when they switched to sea salt and nobody knew to use less to achieve the desired saltiness and everything was too salty.

I haven’t driven in two months and I REALLY miss fast food. DoorDash isn’t an option I guess. My son almost ordered Arby’s one evening and an order that usually runs about $11 was $20something. Fuck that.

I’ll stick to fried bologna thanks
Your bologna is cleaner than theirs I bet. :hi2u:
:)

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie