Food The (not so) delicious food thread

The woman has been making some killer keto stuffing. Altered my step mom's amazing recipe with Aldi keto bread, celery, etc, chicken broth, Tennessee Pride hot sausage(this is the key. Must be TN Pride) and Better Than Bouillon. Shit is so good.

I've been killing it on wings lately with our new airfryer. Brining in pickle juice and chipotle peppers for a day. Tossing them in homemade wing sauce with apple cider vinegar, tons of krystal hot sauce, Tabasco, honey, tons of cayenne pepper, Chachere's Creole seasoning, big ol chunk of Irish butter, garlic powder, onion powder, and some cooking oil. I'll post some pics later. I've astonished both of us. Best wings we've ever had.

Somehow I ended up becoming a mod on r/foodnetwork a while back.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
The woman has been making some killer keto stuffing. Altered my step mom's amazing recipe with Aldi keto bread, celery, etc, chicken broth, Tennessee Pride hot sausage(this is the key. Must be TN Pride) and Better Than Bouillon. Shit is so good.

I've been killing it on wings lately with our new airfryer. Brining in pickle juice and chipotle peppers for a day. Tossing them in homemade wing sauce with apple cider vinegar, tons of krystal hot sauce, Tabasco, honey, tons of cayenne pepper, Chachere's Creole seasoning, big ol chunk of Irish butter, garlic powder, onion powder, and some cooking oil. I'll post some pics later. I've astonished both of us. Best wings we've ever had.

hmmm chicken wings :drool:
been a while since not had good ones

had some chutney and cheese and tomato sandwiches, should have made more :p

What the hell is wrong with all these sites making you mod?

We have been keeping a gallon of hot giardiniera and a gallon of hot cherry peppers in our fridge for a few years now. We are horribly addicted to both. Soooo good on pretty much anything you can think of. Any other fans out there?

green chutney:
1 whole coconut (large, grated)
1 large ish bunch of coriander (leaves)
fistful of coriander seeds
large pinch of cumin
salt to taste (roughly one teaspoon)
sugar to taste (roughly seven or eight table spoons)
one large lemon juice squeezed
small bunch of mint (leaves)
3 or 4 green chillies
one whole garlic peeled and chopped
everything chopped sliced or grated in the mixer till it becomes chutney

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
We have been keeping a gallon of hot giardiniera and a gallon of hot cherry peppers in our fridge for a few years now. We are horribly addicted to both. Soooo good on pretty much anything you can think of. Any other fans out there?
I regularly eat the hot cherry peppers by themselves as a snack. So fucking good.

I regularly eat the hot cherry peppers by themselves as a snack. So fucking good.

This is the one we have right now. Yes, it's legitimately $5 but the shipping is like $17. Hah. Well worth it. Best one I've found so far. Barely a stem in the whole jar and good heat.

Sliced? WTF, I eat them hole!

• Love
Reactions: fly