Ontopic The new car-seching thread

Someone mentioned a Rav4 earlier. That would be a really good option for you and they last forever.

so my plan is to get this car for kiko and i, then i’ll sell it and get another one early next year. hopefully the car i have my eye on and really want

i’ll sell this “new” one (let’s say the Rav4) and buy kiko a little winter beater

the issue is that kiko is off to college in 2025 and we are planning on moving and leaving toronto.
i don’t wanna get myself tied down to any major financial commitments BUT still drive a nice’ish car. not a kia soil (it’s a typo and it stays)

i will look at Ravs, i saw some honda suv thing i liked too

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
so my plan is to get this car for kiko and i, then i’ll sell it and get another one early next year. hopefully the car i have my eye on and really want

i’ll sell this “new” one (let’s say the Rav4) and buy kiko a little winter beater

the issue is that kiko is off to college in 2025 and we are planning on moving and leaving toronto.
i don’t wanna get myself tied down to any major financial commitments BUT still drive a nice’ish car. not a kia soil (it’s a typo and it stays)

Yeah, just get a Toyota or a Honda and you'll be just fine.

Or get a Subaru and we can be scissor sisters!
Dave Grohl Hair Flip GIF

• Gravy
  • Haha
Reactions: Petunia and Peppers
a 10yr old car isn’t going to have the features that kiko and i need.
and if you think resorting to pulling the stripper card is gonna offend me? lol ok.

we don’t need to see eye to eye on this. sorry that i don’t want to gather scraps from your front lawn to build myself a little whip to save money

it’s ok to want something decent
What features are those?

All a car needs for me is 4 wheels, a functional engine, AC, cruise, and a reasonably comfortable interior.

You looking for laser guided auto-braking? Shotgun-to-the-face airbags?

Seriously, you would have knocked down any suggestion I made just because you don't like me.

What features are those?

All a car needs for me is 4 wheels, a functional engine, AC, cruise, and a reasonably comfortable interior.

You looking for laser guided auto-braking? Shotgun-to-the-face airbags?

Seriously, you would have knocked down any suggestion I made just because you don't like me.
noone should take car advice from you.

Go get a certified preowned Lexus.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
So you don’t include time and money spent on repairs in that $70k figure…
No, I absolutely do.
you are. By having 6 cars.
You're unqualified to comment on anything but poverty and cutting your fingers on sharp tools, now please stick to your fucking lane, you autistic walnut.

• Haha
Reactions: CletusJones