The Nastiest Food Evar!

I had cold spaghettios on wonder bread (not toasted) while drunk and 'other things'.

It came up faster than it went down. First time I ever had spaghettios. Now I get sick just thinking about them.

*waits for ape to post the nasty shit she's been dared into eating*

oddest things I've eaten are alligator, octopus and quail

Quail is awesome, so is dove. I've hunted both, along with the more standard turkey.

I had some sushi that was quail eggs cracked into fish eggs once. Damn tasty.

I have done quail egg shooters at the sushi bar. You do not really taste them.

I have also had ostrich. It is supposed to be a delicacy.
How about buffalo? The first time I ever had that was in Oklahoma. I guess that is a pretty big cash crop out there for them.

I have to agree with BeeRad...oysters are nasty. I have tried to like them, because you get really fresh ones out in OR, but....*shivers*...Yuck!

I have done quail egg shooters at the sushi bar. You do not really taste them.

I have also had ostrich. It is supposed to be a delicacy.
How about buffalo? The first time I ever had that was in Oklahoma. I guess that is a pretty big cash crop out there for them.

I have to agree with BeeRad...oysters are nasty. I have tried to like them, because you get really fresh ones out in OR, but....*shivers*...Yuck!

forgot about buffalo...I've had that numerous times
I want to say I've tried ostrich but I can't for the life of me remember where and when

First time I tried buffalo was in Paris and it was awesome. My parents friends have an ostrich farm and that is a really good red meat too. Other than that I've never really had any strange game meats.

Raw oysters with a touch of coctail sauce and a extra horseradish on top rock my world. I've been eating them since I was a little kid. We were super poor and there was a seafood restaurant next to my mom's shop where for 99 cents you could get a grouper sandwich or 12 raw oysters so I ate them almost everyday. :drool:

First time I tried buffalo was in Paris and it was awesome. My parents friends have an ostrich farm and that is a really good red meat too. Other than that I've never really had any strange game meats.

Raw oysters with a touch of coctail sauce and a extra horseradish on top rock my world. I've been eating them since I was a little kid. We were super poor and there was a seafood restaurant next to my mom's shop where for 99 cents you could get a grouper sandwich or 12 raw oysters so I ate them almost everyday. :drool:

mmm horseradish

I LOVE Scrapple. Good stuff. I can't think of anything really disgusting I've tried. I hate a lot of food, but to most the foods I dislike are commonplace. Brussel Sprouts is devil food.

I'm the same way. I don't like brussel sprouts either but I would rather eat them over bananas or any of the winter squashes/pumpkin.

Actually, Im with kiwi... I hate bananas, probably the smell more than the actual banana but eh.

It's just the whole package for me, the texture, the smell, the taste. Last time I tried to eat a banana I about threw up. I don't like drinks/smoothies that have banana in them either, the banana always overpowers everything and that's all I can taste.

I LOVE Scrapple. Good stuff. I can't think of anything really disgusting I've tried. I hate a lot of food, but to most the foods I dislike are commonplace. Brussel Sprouts is devil food.

Growing up half Pennsylvania Dutch I too love scrapple. I even like Brussel Sprouts so long as they are the small 1/2" ones.

I'll go with Spange on not liking seafood. I can eat fish if it is done the right way but that is it.

I've never heard of people disliking bananas or seafood across the board...wtf is wrong with you people? :fly:

:heart: