WTF The mildly embarassing fun fact thread

thintoast

Mayosapien
Dec 4, 2012
up your butt and around the corner
Marklar
₥10,725
Ok, so over the past few months, I've become a rather regular user here among the most of you who have been talking to each other for a long time. So as the new user, I want to get to know you guys a little better. And to do that, we share fun facts about ourselves that might be mildly embarrassing.

I'll start.

All throughout middle school and high school I was a choir dork. I excelled greatly at it and by my sophomore year I was the lead Baritone. One of my defining moments was when someone complimented me on my vocal control and called me Bjork for my ability to seamlessly transfer from my normal voice to my falsetto. My favorite choir show we ever did was when we sang the songs to Les Miserables. To this day, I still love to sing, although I've moved on from the high school musicals to whatever song I like that I hear through the speakers.

As of now, my vocal range is a little over 2 octaves. I do have to really belt out the vocals just to make that range though. On a good day I can hit the super low C note.

Ok, now you go. :)

There is literally nothing embarassing about me, my life or my past. Nor are there any fun facts about me. If there were, I would not share them.

As for Bjork though I was majorly disappointed in myself that at Glastonbury in 2007 (or so) I, being in a stupor from being up on various substances not limited to alcohol for days, passed by the stage she was playing at, climbed some scaffolding for a better view where I promptly fell asleep on said scaffolding, missing her entire performance and only waking up to the sight of a bloody chested Iggy Pop making a tit of himself.

These types of frequent anecdcotes are why I am never embarassed by a thing. I have had a fantastic life.

As for Bjork though I was majorly disappointed in myself that at Glastonbury in 2007 (or so) I, being in a stupor from being up on various substances not limited to alcohol for days, passed by the stage she was playing at, climbed some scaffolding for a better view where I promptly fell asleep on said scaffolding, missing her entire performance and only waking up to the sight of a bloody chested Iggy Pop making a tit of himself.
See... that's a good one.

A friend of mine's mother ( Debs if you remember her Dory) commented on the fact a nice girl called Bork sat next to her on her flight to Reykjavik. Apparently she was a singer of some sort but a bit odd.