The Mighty Boosh

Well considering I laugh pretty hard at it, I'd say that was a testiment to the fact that the show is funny you ballsack. I'm not entirely sure that I find it funny just because 'a couple of people said so' either. I don't laugh at things just because someone thinks that I should do, and quite frankly I didn't know it was as popular as it was until I watched it myself.

I thought you of all people, being a sheep student, would follow what 'people say'.

people only find this show funny because a few people said it was

truth is it's fucking terrible, these two cocks aren't funny in the slightest and should sto being touted as so

also, what the fuck. you don't -try- to find something funny, you do or don't, it's a natural reflex.

you are such a lovely ray of sunshine:fly:

Well considering I laugh pretty hard at it, I'd say that was a testiment to the fact that the show is funny you ballsack. I'm not entirely sure that I find it funny just because 'a couple of people said so' either. I don't laugh at things just because someone thinks that I should do, and quite frankly I didn't know it was as popular as it was until I watched it myself.

I thought you of all people, being a sheep student, would follow what 'people say'.

you just said you tried to laugh at it for ages?

also, stop with the personal insults or you'll get vacation time.

fuck, i forgot about that place. damnit. what's going to happen to all the designs?

liquidating i think..

i thought it ran out of steam to be honest, but it's one of the first things i remember of the internet..

if you want to watch something bloody good from this side of the pond then watch Zulu, fantastic bloody movie..

better than this - the mighty boosh is about as welcome here as chavs, new labour and disrespect.

if you want to watch something bloody good from this side of the pond then watch Zulu, fantastic bloody movie..

better than this - the mighty boosh is about as welcome here as chavs, new labour and disrespect.
Zulu is definitely a brilliant movie. I may have to watch that again this weekend while supping on horse meat and axle grease.

Is that the really really long old school Africa movie?