NSFW The Mayans were wrong! Spam Thread 2013 right here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if she wants her kid back she can have her kid back. no problem. she just has to get better. but once she signs over guardianship she's pretty much fucked if she DOES NOT better herself and then tries to get her kid back.

mind you, im no one to keep a mother from her child. she wants her, she can have her. period.
:heart: good for you. Kids need stability and it's nice you can actually provide her with some.

Kids are our future, they need all the help they can get.

i just posted my 1st pic to imgur :happy:

my buddy just had a baby :heart:

fXpDf.png

if she wants her kid back she can have her kid back. no problem. she just has to get better. but once she signs over guardianship she's pretty much fucked if she DOES NOT better herself and then tries to get her kid back.

mind you, im no one to keep a mother from her child. she wants her, she can have her. period.

Not necessarily, at least, in some parts of the US, family members of the parent will suddenly decide to fight for custody of the kid and win, putting the kid back in the same situation. Of course, laws in Canandananda could be different.

Not necessarily, at least, in some parts of the US, family members of the parent will suddenly decide to fight for custody of the kid and win, putting the kid back in the same situation. Of course, laws in Canandananda could be different.

our laws fall under the rules "finders, keepers". Anything else is resolved with a game of paper, rock, scissors.

our laws fall under the rules "finders, keepers". Anything else is resolved with a game of paper, rock, scissors.

:(

i just told my BF and hes like NOOOOOOOO!! DONT DO IT!!!

At least you had some input/warning.
When I was supervising an office, Id just be told "Heres your new person." and have to deal with whatever I was given.
Nine times out of ten it was a total :waw: situation.
Try hiring engineers... this has happened to me several times.

I'd interview someone who can barely speak a coherent sentence, barely dress themselves, etc... but when they start talking about work they've done they become very passionate about it, talk about it in great detail and pretty much blow me away. I'd want to hire them ASAP, because I *know* they're good. Then I'd get vetoed by HR because they "weren't all that talkative when we were in reception, we don't know if they're going to be a good addition to the corporate culture". And we'd hire someone who would ask questions all the time, not fully understand what they're doing, do a crappy job, and eventually leave.

Fucking extroverts :D

I thought I heard something like a 60% markup and they still get a profit after that.

As an example. One of the larger bills i received, 8400 bucks for "access to surgical suite" (there was another one for 7900 for the surgery itself, and several more in that range), the insurance company called it a "code 610" and paid 1100 bucks or so +250 to me. That about lines up with your markup.

It's official. After looking at everything our 'help desk' was supposed to do to cover me being gone for 4 fucking days for a vacation, I'm done. 2013 - year of change.

My vacation started December 21st. Monday morning, december 24th, when I was supposed to be on my way to atlanta, instead I had to stop in Ocala to fix a PC. After replacing the Power Supply, the MD told me 'This could have waited until you got back'.

At the same time, one of my morons infected her PC for the 5th time in 2012 with the EXACT SAME VIRUS she always gets. I ask the Help Desk to follow up with it. What do they do 'Scott will be back to re-image'. The actual fix? Delete her profile and create a new one.

They routed all morning Help Desk calls to my phone while I was on vacation. Thursday monring, I was woken with a spam of calls regarding a billing program and our webmail program being down.

The webmail program is still down, which means everyone in florida who get's company email to their phones isn't getting those emails. For over a week now. And I have to ASK to get updated on the status, which I still haven't gotten.

Another person had a problem with remoting into a PC. HD told her the PC must be dead. I get back, and find out it was simply a DNS issue and all I had to do was flush dns on the local PC to fix it.

They don't even bother trying anymore. And this shit is what they are SUPPOSED to be handling so we can focus on important clinical issues like Treatment affecting problems with imaging provision.

Just ranting, but it's amazing how much I beat my self up over my work performance, only to find out I'm holding myself to a standard none of my contemporaries even consider.

do you have the ability to reprimand/fire/etc people? Sounds like you need some harsh motivation asap.

$10cdn says she doesn't check herself into shit. Expect a nice court battle when she's even more fucked up and wants the kid back.

this will go worse than that time i helped out that homeless dude (which actually hasnt bitten me yet)

are you a lawyer? nope

Signing over "guardianship" on the back of a napkin isnt remotely legal.

Status
Not open for further replies.