NSFW The Mayans were wrong! Spam Thread 2013 right here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@CletusJones should just start a sub-reddit called /r/jerrysleeping and post his pic there every day.

There used to be one called /r/picsofiansleeping (I think thats what it was) and it was full of pics this guy took of his room mate sleeping. Strange yet hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:
omf so my friend who is staying here is asking me if she can give me HER daughter cuz she cant take "it" anymore

WTFFFFFF

I had a feeling something like this was coming, unfortunately. Hang on Keeks, what lays ahead for you won't be fun, and you don't need it right now.

It's official. After looking at everything our 'help desk' was supposed to do to cover me being gone for 4 fucking days for a vacation, I'm done. 2013 - year of change.

My vacation started December 21st. Monday morning, december 24th, when I was supposed to be on my way to atlanta, instead I had to stop in Ocala to fix a PC. After replacing the Power Supply, the MD told me 'This could have waited until you got back'.

At the same time, one of my morons infected her PC for the 5th time in 2012 with the EXACT SAME VIRUS she always gets. I ask the Help Desk to follow up with it. What do they do 'Scott will be back to re-image'. The actual fix? Delete her profile and create a new one.

They routed all morning Help Desk calls to my phone while I was on vacation. Thursday monring, I was woken with a spam of calls regarding a billing program and our webmail program being down.

The webmail program is still down, which means everyone in florida who get's company email to their phones isn't getting those emails. For over a week now. And I have to ASK to get updated on the status, which I still haven't gotten.

Another person had a problem with remoting into a PC. HD told her the PC must be dead. I get back, and find out it was simply a DNS issue and all I had to do was flush dns on the local PC to fix it.

They don't even bother trying anymore. And this shit is what they are SUPPOSED to be handling so we can focus on important clinical issues like Treatment affecting problems with imaging provision.

Just ranting, but it's amazing how much I beat my self up over my work performance, only to find out I'm holding myself to a standard none of my contemporaries even consider.

Stop taking pride in your work.

omf so my friend who is staying here is asking me if she can give me HER daughter cuz she cant take "it" anymore

WTFFFFFF

...aaaaaand now you know why she got kicked out. Apparently you've got someone who takes advantage of everyone around her until they tell her to fuck off.

Update on the stupidity.

My RVP hired an admin, who sits right across from his office. Forever, we had a small side door to an elevator we almost all use exclusively for getting up here. Recently, they made the decision to make the door a target for deliveries and such. The problem? No doorbell, so anyone coming to make a delivery had no way of letting anyone on the second floor know.

So, on their own, they contract a company to do something about the doorbell.

Deep breaths.

The solution they came up with doesn't work. The Doorbell is wireless, and doesn't travel to 'her' office. So, instead, they hang it outside 'my' door. So when the doorbell goes off, I have to yell down the hallway for the 7.95 an hour admin to press a button on a key fob, but she won't even head to the elevator to greet whomever is coming up.

After multiple attempts to spurn her on to find a solution, she says "well you know I can always give you the door button'.

Fuck you. I'm not an admin. I'm not here to do your job, and just because you are the bitch girl of our RVP doesn't give you any power to start passing off your limited responsibilities.

2013 was supposed to start calm and passive. Instead, the one fucking time a year I can take any vacation days did what it has done the past 5 years and reminded me how much I need to really be doing something different.

If I could kick myself in the ass, the 10 excellent story synopsis I have should very well be able to fund me into retirement.

I had a feeling something like this was coming, unfortunately. Hang on Keeks, what lays ahead for you won't be fun, and you don't need it right now.

...aaaaaand now you know why she got kicked out. Apparently you've got someone who takes advantage of everyone around her until they tell her to fuck off.

she hasnt eaten since she got here. all she does is sit and cry and call people about the shit that has happened.
she hasnt showered. she is severely depressed. im concerned that she may do something stupid with her daughter in tow. i would never be able to live with myself if something happened to the little girl just cuz i didnt let the kid "crash" here. its just not in me.
i told her she has to sign guardianship over to me. and she said ok. she is going to check herself into a hospital or some shit.

omg how did this happen ?!!?!?!

48 hrs ago i was drinking in niagara falls with my friends, nice somewhat "easy" life with my one child... not this?
i just cant say no to this child. i just cant.

she hasnt eaten since she got here. all she does is sit and cry and call people about the shit that has happened.
she hasnt showered. she is severely depressed. im concerned that she may do something stupid with her daughter in tow. i would never be able to live with myself if something happened to the little girl just cuz i didnt let the kid "crash" here. its just not in me.
i told her she has to sign guardianship over to me. and she said ok. she is going to check herself into a hospital or some shit.

48 hrs ago i was drinking in niagara falls with my friends, nice somewhat "easy" life with my one child... not this?

$10cdn says she doesn't check herself into shit. Expect a nice court battle when she's even more fucked up and wants the kid back.

$10cdn says she doesn't check herself into shit. Expect a nice court battle when she's even more fucked up and wants the kid back.

ok lets say she doesnt check herself in... fine. but here with ME her kid will be in a stable environment.
she will be in school. she will have a bed and food/shelter.

since sept this kid has been to like 4 schools. on monday she will be starting her 5th school.

with her mom she will be riding this fucked up roller coaster shes been on

man wtf
Save that baby if you can, but expect a fight if the mom ever sobers up and wants her back.

No good deed goes unpunished. You are doing the right thing, no doubt about that. I hope kharma takes that into account.

if she wants her kid back she can have her kid back. no problem. she just has to get better. but once she signs over guardianship she's pretty much fucked if she DOES NOT better herself and then tries to get her kid back.

mind you, im no one to keep a mother from her child. she wants her, she can have her. period.

Status
Not open for further replies.