NSFW The Last Jedi (with unabashed spoilers)

Ok Ive slept on it and now Ive stewed over it for a day
This movie sucks. And Im not a SW party pooper or some jaded nerd or fanboy who wanted it to be a certain way and didnt get it. This thing is a mess. The script and esp the editing is really bad. I always bitch about editing but this was ridiculous. Not only is it way too long it doesnt even have a sliver of rhythm to it
They gave this bozo the keys to the next trilogy Oy vey

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and adi
This movie sucks. And Im not a SW party pooper or some jaded nerd or fanboy who wanted it to be a certain way and didnt get it. This thing is a mess. The script and esp the editing is really bad. I always bitch about editing but this was ridiculous. Not only is it way too long it doesnt even have a sliver of rhythm to it
theres one more trilogy wot?

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes

You must have watched a different movie than the rest of us

Maybe I did actually. Carrie Fisher plays Supergirl in the flick I saw, flying through space and whatnot. Mark Hamill plays a chicken shit and gaping holes aside the script wasnt a script so much as a non-stop series of "gotcha" moments and 2-1/2 hours of a so-called director trolling his audience

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon and HipHugHer