NSFW The Last Jedi (with unabashed spoilers)

100% just marketing, but I still think episode vii is a fantastic new hope remake. I like it more than the original from a quality movie standpoint. and rogue one was brilliantly done. the true star wars war movie we never got.

hopefully jj can deliver on ep ix. i trust him to put the pieces back together after this basura.

Don't get me wrong I apprekiate T.O.S, at the time the original series was the first sci fi film [ barring omega man , let's not pick nits] to show a future society in decay which was really really cool at the time .

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
A New Hope, Empire, Last Jedi.

Not sure why people don't like this new film.
Skywalker is completely consistent as a Jedi in old age who's liege turned to the dark side.
tell me more baba i sure as hell am not going to watch it

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
What the hell was that.

Just saw it, it may be in the star wars universe, but blah.

The originals were space operas, some "funny" with han and 3po, but not volumes of it. This was equal parts camp, and mindless action.

I guess I just want a more serious movie, more drama, less milking walruses.

Well, at least I got rogue one

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

• Gravy
Can't wait for Rogue one Episode 2. Many Bothans died
The problem is that Bothans are furry wolf like creatures. You'd need Andy serkis and the the planet of the apes team.

Hold on.. that actually sounds pretty awesome

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

• Gravy
Reactions: Coqui
What the hell was that.

Just saw it, it may be in the star wars universe, but blah.

The originals were space operas, some "funny" with han and 3po, but not volumes of it. This was equal parts camp, and mindless action.

I guess I just want a more serious movie, more drama, less milking walruses.

Well, at least I got rogue one

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
I liked it better than the last one but I was surprised they didn't kill off Leia.

And JJ Abrams can still suck my dick for killing off Han Solo without giving us at least ONE scene of the three original heroes together. Even though it wasn't really "Luke" I liked they had the brief scene of Luke and Leia together in this one.

Taking the boy to see this probably next weekend. Glad to hear it sucks ahead of time so as not to be let down again. None of the new Star Wars I've seen have the "magic" of the old ones. Although I haven't seen rogue one, and probably a few others. After the first couple "new" ones some years ago I stopped wasting money and time on them. Could still watch the original 3 from the late '70's/'80's over and over though. The writing, stories, character interplay, acting, etc. is still worlds ahead of the stuff being made now. Although I do think having the Ewoks play such a big role in return of the Jedi kind of opened the door to the kind of stuff they make now. As in, to hell with the art of the story and acting and just make up a bunch of goofy creatures and CGI it all so it looks like watching a video game.

Taking the boy to see this probably next weekend. Glad to hear it sucks ahead of time so as not to be let down again. None of the new Star Wars I've seen have the "magic" of the old ones. Although I haven't seen rogue one, and probably a few others. After the first couple "new" ones some years ago I stopped wasting money and time on them. Could still watch the original 3 from the late '70's/'80's over and over though. The writing, stories, character interplay, acting, etc. is still worlds ahead of the stuff being made now. Although I do think having the Ewoks play such a big role in return of the Jedi kind of opened the door to the kind of stuff they make now. As in, to hell with the art of the story and acting and just make up a bunch of goofy creatures and CGI it all so it looks like watching a video game.
There are more goofy creatures.

• Gravy