the last frontier

be careful
picture.php

That really has to be an upsetting situation.

You know... you're there trying to document to plight of the polar bear when all of the sudden the fucker decides he wants a taste of you.

And you know the bear wants it more than you.

when i went to work up on the north slope for a few i had to take this three day safety class where they made it seem like i'd be tripping over polar bears. not a one :(

however a friend of mine did just shoot three grizzlies in his front yard. hooray for bumblefuck alaska!

when i went to work up on the north slope for a few i had to take this three day safety class where they made it seem like i'd be tripping over polar bears. not a one :(

however a friend of mine did just shoot three grizzlies in his front yard. hooray for bumblefuck alaska!
And you live there because ...

lol. i remember my artic training class they showed us those exact same polar bear pictures posted in this thread... but when i got up to the BOC, didn't see anything. :(

hell, they made it sound like we'd be jammed up in heards of caribou too and only saw a few of those waaaaaaaaaaay off in the distance.

i'm too poor to move anywhere else at this current juncture in time. that and you can make penises out of snow that are taller than a person. and they'll be around for months.

I'd be happy to put you up for a few days and then send you packing :fly:
how do you look in a nurses outfit?

Who the hell shot grizzlies? that's awesome.

I'd be happy to put you up for a few days and then send you packing :fly:
how do you look in a nurses outfit?

Ignore Chris.

It would work out better for you if you come stay with me and then have me kick you out.

Because I'm only a half an hour away from April and Zach's, and they can put you up afterwards. They have a history of it.

was that the guy who had the bears take out his garage door and raid his freezer for deer meat?