the HOTlanta meat 10/13 - 10/15

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,781
4
0
Marklar
₥0
why_ask_why said:
I might be, jury is still out...supposed to go to a cabin in the mountains that weekend with the chick I've been seeing and 2 other couples but no one has gotten off their ass yet and made the reservation
Pandora and I were trying to get a cabin up in North Georgia about a month ago for the late September to early November time frame. Completely booked out. Just an FYI.
 

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
68,732
1,999
923
Marklar
₥0
theacoustician said:
Pandora and I were trying to get a cabin up in North Georgia about a month ago for the late September to early November time frame. Completely booked out. Just an FYI.


I looked like 2 weeks ago and they still had availability on some big places...like 4 bdrms, hot tub on the deck, pool table etc....outside helen...we're planning on going for octoberfest
 

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
7,656
0
0
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Marklar
₥0
Looks like a plan to me I guess. More people might want to do the Aquirum AND Six Flags tho? And will people want to bbq after eating all day Saturday? I thought about making a poll with all our options and then taking the most popular stuff and set those as the top priorities. (in my spare time..lol) Then anything else people have interest in can be filled in around them as needed...?
 
Last edited:

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
14,764
20
41
Marklar
₥0
this is a plan that we can change, for sure. fly and i have been working on ideas for it. i'd love some imput and changes are fine so long as everyone's ok with them. this was just a sounding board, more or less. what'd you have in mind?
 

ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
4,158
1
232
Marklar
₥5
elpmis said:
ya man, go to DC and don't tell me (not cool)

Hey elpmis, I'm going to DC in October :p

(I have posted this fact multiple times the last month or so)

Will be there evening of Oct. 13th and checking out the 17th in the a.m. You're Baltimore right? I'm at the Doubletree at Crystal City. Bring HFS down if you got time to meet the man of your dreams :fly:
 

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,258
14
533
^_^
Marklar
₥5
ERage said:
Hey elpmis, I'm going to DC in October :p

(I have posted this fact multiple times the last month or so)

Will be there evening of Oct. 13th and checking out the 17th in the a.m. You're Baltimore right? I'm at the Doubletree at Crystal City. Bring HFS down if you got time to meet the man of your dreams :fly:
YGPM IN A WEEK OR SO YOU SLUT
 

eileenbunny

Druish Princess
May 25, 2005
13,468
2,411
573
47
Columbia, Maryland, United States
Marklar
₥592
If the general consensus is the aquarium, please let me know what else there is to do during that time. I really have an aversion to spending that kind of money to look at fish. I'm not a fan. That being said, I'm not going to argue if everyone else does that, just so long as I'm left with other options. K thx
 

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
14,764
20
41
Marklar
₥0
eileenbunny said:
If the general consensus is the aquarium, please let me know what else there is to do during that time. I really have an aversion to spending that kind of money to look at fish. I'm not a fan. That being said, I'm not going to argue if everyone else does that, just so long as I'm left with other options. K thx


that's why we made the six flags as the alternative to that time, but we can always come up with something for people to do...it's a big city, and there's a lot we can get into.

so who does NOT want to go to the aquarium? we'll start there and work from the list of no fish people.
 

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
7,656
0
0
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Marklar
₥0
Thorn Bird said:
this is a plan that we can change, for sure. fly and i have been working on ideas for it. i'd love some imput and changes are fine so long as everyone's ok with them. this was just a sounding board, more or less. what'd you have in mind?

Perhaps we could go to the High on Saturday? Or just make it an alternate even...:iono: There were a ton of things suggested in other threads, but I don't have time to resurect them at the moment.

And just an fyi, if people want theac to bbq, we won't be able to participate in activities that day. It takes aprx 6-8 hrs to bbq and I don't leave hot grills unattended.
 

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
14,764
20
41
Marklar
₥0
so is anyone interested in doing or skipping the taste of atlanta? we can find other things to do on saturday if no one cares about it.
 

itburnswhenipee

Lonestar
May 25, 2005
8,036
222
498
47
Maryland
Marklar
₥81
Pandora said:
Perhaps we could go to the High on Saturday? Or just make it an alternate even...:iono: There were a ton of things suggested in other threads, but I don't have time to resurect them at the moment.

And just an fyi, if people want theac to bbq, we won't be able to participate in activities that day. It takes aprx 6-8 hrs to bbq and I don't leave hot grills unattended.

I'll help theac cook provided that beer is provided.