Advice The Home Improvement/Automation Thread

The slats are offset, so that would be hard. :p
Your picture's about the size of a postage stamp, so I just glanced.

senor chang GIF

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
Your picture's about the size of a postage stamp, so I just glanced.

senor chang GIF
Its funny you mention that. I made the wall from memory of a plan in The Family Handyman. After completion, I went back to review it and in the article they were parallel. I kinda like that better. Oops.

One of those things that no one will know but me. And now all of you.

dick cancer generally is bad.
(not so) fun fact: HPV is responsible for most penile cancers (along with cervical, vulvar, and anal cancers and a decent portion of oropharyngeal cancers), but there is still no screening test for detection of HPV in penises. this is why it's important for people to be vaccinated against the high-risk HPV types, & why people with vaginas & cervixes should have routine HPV screening.

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
dont let the ZRHing get to you.

The rest of us are still only mildly retarded.
I was summoned?

Anyway I used to tar posts before setting them. It's highly effective.

PT always goes to shot after about 10 years just from weathering tho. It might not rot but uv exposure etc

Our living room has never felt comfy, or had enough sitting space. We're trying to find a new couch, or set of couches that fit a somewhat weird space

Make a recommendation? The door on the left is the hallway, and the door on the upper part goes to the kitchen. So would prefer not to narrow that clear walking path too much. Id love a sectional, but cant see how it would work with that outcropping on the right.

Attachments

• 2022-02-28 15.12.09 floorplanner.com 77a6f80f9501.jpg
    2022-02-28 15.12.09 floorplanner.com 77a6f80f9501.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 2
What you really need is a custom couch to fit in that section on the right, then put the TV near the desk.

$$$$$ :(
That was actually the original plan, tv on the desk wall, couch in the bumpout area, but the reflections are terrible from the triple windows. Can solve that with closeable blinds i guess, but i think @peanut nixed that one