Advice The Home Improvement/Automation Thread

I got the one I helped build when my dad passed in 2001 and had to totally reglue and nail. Sentimental value is just as real as a spectator's joy at their team winning. Hope it is pleasing to you for many years. I like it!
Follow up: I asked my mother about it, and she told me that the paperwork she had to go with the cabinet stated it's from the 19th century, and is actually of some value.

I have my doubts, but I'm willing to let her run with that, since all I intend to use it for is holding dishes.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
All i see is straight up marketing. I want to know how it insulates, is it a reflective coating? etc.
Yeah, would be nice to know how it works. Nano tech is rather vague. SOunds exciting - wonder how Lowes got an exclusive and not HOme DEpot.

Bronya Climate Shield is a multi-purpose liquid insulation that can be applied on any surface, both indoors and outdoors, at temperatures of - 60 °C up to + 200 °C. Bronya Climate Shield is a cost-effective Do-It-Yourself (DIY) product with thermal conductivity of 0,001 W/m Celsius, proven to reduce energy costs by up to 40% and labor costs by 70%. Moreover, this excellent quality product provides insulation lasting from 10 to 30 years, depending on the application.

Bronya's product line also includes a thermal waterproof, fire-retardant and anti-corrosion liquid insulating paint coating. Bronya Climate Shield can provide its end-users with an easy-to-use, safe, and cost-effective liquid thermal insulation paint product line that drastically improves the thermal efficiency in building, transportation, and industrial sectors.

Follow up: I asked my mother about it, and she told me that the paperwork she had to go with the cabinet stated it's from the 19th century, and is actually of some value.

I have my doubts, but I'm willing to let her run with that, since all I intend to use it for is holding dishes.
I'm with you. Construction doesn't look 19th century. 1900's yes.

This seems like a massive project for little return.
We had some neighbors that had under soffit lights a couple of years ago. They were just simple warm white lights, but It looked really nice. Most of the time, that's what our lights will be, but I'll probably switch them to holiday lights during the season(s).

We had some neighbors that had under soffit lights a couple of years ago. They were just simple warm white lights, but It looked really nice. Most of the time, that's what our lights will be, but I'll probably switch them to holiday lights during the season(s).

i dunno how sensitive ya'll are to light CRI, but the combined RGB=W lighting is a fuckin brutal white light.
Thats why im leaning towards a 12v RGBW (nw) strip, or two strips, a super simple addressable RGB, and a denser NW, non addressable