Advice The Home Improvement/Automation Thread

Honestly, I see nothing wrong with Valve's arrangement. Sounds like he is doing cooking, cleaning and stuff. No idea if he is bringing any money into the household. Really not my biz. or concern. Albeit it makes for some good jokes.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and Immigrant
I’m sure he loses no sleep over the ribbing he gets, mostly from a bunch of guys who feel that if you can’t work, you shouldn’t be drawing a breath either.
Ironic, huh - nobody has plans of retiring? And accidents happen - you might have been a hard drinking and partying fuck before yours but sounds like you were gainfully employed until then.

I’m sure he loses no sleep over the ribbing he gets, mostly from a bunch of guys who feel that if you can’t work, you shouldn’t be drawing a breath either.
XWN.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
Ironic, huh - nobody has plans of retiring? And accidents happen - you might have been a hard drinking and partying fuck before yours but sounds like you were gainfully employed until then.

Yep. Never collected one unemployment check, never on any assistance of any kind. Never received child support either, and could’ve for 13 years.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I don't think anyone here has come down on immigrant or anybody else who's actually disabled. I definitely resent people who are able-bodied but haven't had accidents that collect a check I have a best friend like that and I told him as much.

You haven’t, but it was made pretty clear in the last week from some here.