WTF The Great Giant WTF Thread

I wonder how that iphone/foxconn thing is going. THROW OFF THE CHAINS OF YOUR OPPRESSOR, STEVE JERBS!

become a drug kingpin
You discover that the market for opiates is saturated and become enemies with the local cartel. They have kidnapped your prize Pomeranian and are holding it ransom for $420.

You:
* pledge your alliance, reclaim your dog, live......
* declare war and attack them with your band of bratwurst wielding addicts
* leave the dog for dead, live it up with your new pet pig, become an acorn dealer

* declare war and attack them with your band of bratwurst wielding addicts
You storm the rival drug gang's hideout with your band bratwurst wielding addicts and immediately take heavy casualties, you wonder if it was a poor choice to use sausages as weapons. After the initial wave of casualties, the rival gang begins handing out samples of various substances, immediately halting your advance. Your legion of junkies discards their bratwurst and tokes up. Your prized Pomeranian is sexually assaulted by more than a dozen StBernards. While listening to it's cries of ecstasy you are overtaken by a frail old woman wielding a cast iron pan.

You wake up chained to a wall in total darkness, you:
* yell taunts at your captors, accusing them of not having enough Bacon to properly torture anyone, you are not afraid
* scream and pull at your chains like a ladyboy
* repeat "there's no place like home" as fast as possible

You storm the rival drug gang's hideout with your band bratwurst wielding addicts and immediately take heavy casualties, you wonder if it was a poor choice to use sausages as weapons. After the initial wave of casualties, the rival gang begins handing out samples of various substances, immediately halting your advance. Your legion of junkies discards their bratwurst and tokes up. Your prized Pomeranian is sexually assaulted by more than a dozen StBernards. While listening to it's cries of ecstasy you are overtaken by a frail old woman wielding a cast iron pan.

You wake up chained to a wall in total darkness, you:
* yell taunts at your captors, accusing them of not having enough Bacon to properly torture anyone, you are not afraid
* scream and pull at your chains like a ladyboy
* repeat "there's no place like home" as fast as possible
Bacon

I remember finding a Choose Your Own Adventure book that was about a spaceship trying to find the paradise planet which "can only be found if you make no choices whatsoever"

The two pages about arriving at the planet started on pg 53, I looked throughout the whole book for anything that led to pg 53, it did not exist.
I was pissed