The girl of my dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO! Please tell us that you have her number and have talked with her since that night.

no she didnt have a chance to give me her number because later on she got an important call, some emergency and she had to run. i understood and hugged and kissed her goodbye and gave her my number, she said she would promise to call me.

seriously guys, it's not drugs. She was probably just sucking dicks. like 37 in a row.

i'm just kidding DB, dont be hatin on me.

no she didnt have a chance to give me her number because later on she got an important call, some emergency and she had to run. i understood and hugged and kissed her goodbye and gave her my number, she said she would promise to call me.

Oh she must still be busy with the emergency then, I wouldn't sweat it, it sounds like true love, I'm sure she'll call :)

seriously guys, it's not drugs. She was probably just sucking dicks. like 37 in a row.

i'm just kidding DB, dont be hatin on me.

look, i let you guys talk smack to me and i put up with the names and shit you call me, but i will be dammed and i mean dammed if you speak about my lady this way again. im not even joking boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.