The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure every little piece of information helps the drug cartels find and murder that dude, his wife (if he has one), his children, his parents, her parents, their aunts & uncles, etc... I guess it is moot point since there are narcs within their police/military who'd get info on every one of that works against the drug cartels.

btw what is homer simpson saying on the bales? I couldn't make all of it out. I wonder what Marge thinks of Homer's new product line...

Last edited:
btw what is homer simpson saying on the bales? I couldn't make all of it out. I wonder what Marge thinks of Homer's new product line...

If someone can type out what it says, I could translate. Right now, the only words/letters I can make out clearly are, "Voy de moj.... y que....."

Which so far means I'm coming from (place) and (something)

A patient lost a testicle during an operation because the surgeon cut it off by mistake, a General Medical Council (GMC) hearing has been told.

Dr Sulieman Al Hourani was only supposed to cut out a cyst, but removed the whole right testicle instead.

Dr Al Hourani was a locum surgeon at Fairfield General Hospital in Bury, Greater Manchester, at the time of the surgery in September 2007.

He is accused of misconduct and also of stealing medication.

It is alleged the doctor, who is now practising in Jordan and was not present at the hearing, also injected himself with a drug meant for a patient.

Sarah Prichard, counsel for the GMC, said the mistake was made as a nurse helping the surgeon turned her back to get a stitch.

When she turned around the testicle had been removed.

Doctor dismissed

Ms Prichard said: "Literally as the nurse turned away to get a transfixion stitch, the incident occurred and the testicle was removed.

"Such was the level of concern they immediately realised it could be a serious medical incident and took steps to complete the relevant documentation."

A month later it is alleged that the doctor, who qualified after studying at Jordan University of Science and Technology, stole two boxes of dihydrocodeine from a treatment room on a ward at the same hospital.

An investigation was launched and the doctor was dismissed by his employer, Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust, which ran the hospital.

The GMC was told of another incident in August 2006, when Dr Al Hourani had consulted a colleague and was advised to inject a patient with 10 milligrams (mg) of midazolam, a powerful sedative drug.

He then gave the patient 8mg and injected himself with the other 2mg, the hearing was told.

The case against Dr Al Hourani is being heard in his absence as he was notified of the hearing but chose not to "engage" with the GMC or appoint lawyers to represent him.

The case, scheduled to last three weeks, was adjourned until Tuesday.

Anyone else find this mildly amusing? I can just imagine a druggy surgeon running round the hospital House-style stealing patients drugs. :lol:

BBC is a wealth of hilarity to me today:

A seaside city in Italy is planning to ban miniskirts and other revealing clothing to improve what the mayor calls standards of public decency.

"Nothing too revealing" is the new policy Mayor Bobbio wants to enforce, says the BBC's Duncan Kennedy in Rome.

That means a tough new dress code which would effectively outlaw everything from miniskirts to low-cut jeans when people walk around Castellammare di Stabia, our correspondent adds.

There will also be a ban on sunbathing, playing football in public places, and blasphemy, if the proposals are approved at a council meeting on Monday

In other places they have banned sandcastles, kissing in cars, feeding stray cats, wooden clogs and the use of lawn mowers at weekends.

Status
Not open for further replies.