The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't worry, once you get the new tv in you'll smack yourself in the forehead for not having done it sooner. you wont give the old one a second thought

yeah. Except

New TV will go in, then I'll have a strong need for a Blu Ray.

And to upgrade my cable to include the full HD package

and then an new HTPC

Not to mention replacing my home theatre cabinet to something designed for a flat screen.

:case:

THIS IS THE STIMULUS YOU WANTED OBAMA

yeah. Except

and then an new HTPC

Not to mention replacing my home theatre cabinet to something designed for a flat screen.

I presume you've already got a 7.1 surround sound system ready for your new screen?

I presume you've already got a 7.1 surround sound system ready for your new screen?

Yeah, I've always had a great stereo since my college days, so the sound system is fine. Doesn't mean I won't be considering a new receiver though. Current one doesn't have HDMI support.

yeah. Except

and then an new HTPC

You don't need an HTPC if you have a PS3 for your blu ray needs.

I'm still on 5.1 which is actually running 3.1 right now because I haven't come to grips with the fact I'm going to have to run wires across my hardwoods due to the layout of my new living room. :(

I'm still on 5.1 which is actually running 3.1 right now because I haven't come to grips with the fact I'm going to have to run wires across my hardwoods due to the layout of my new living room. :(

Can't run speaker wires on the ceiling? Can't use throw rugs to cover up the majority of the cabling?

Status
Not open for further replies.