The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
found out the other day that one of the brothers on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia went to my boarding school a couple years after me

edit: actually he started the year I left

charlie_bar.jpg

Last edited:
if jimi hendrix was still alive, would he be fat? would morrison be bald? would cobain be playing celebrity gold tournaments with alice cooper and doing commercials for zoloft?

Chikken, you should move to houston and go to work with these guys:

jsc2005e14733.jpg
you hear the This American Life episode about jobs? apparently it's only a couple days in the pool or a trainer a month, tops. The rest is a lot of bullshit paperwork.

funny bit: when they go into space, as government employees, they have to fill out a travel voucher indicating their trip from kennedy space center, to earth orbit, and returning to KSC (or wherever they end up landing) via "government air".

An IP Camera I set up for a daycare center made the front page of the local paper today. Fortunately, it was just a plug for the business, and not something bad happened on the camera. I guess a lot of the daycare centers around here don't have cameras set up so the parents can remotely monitor their children from work and that's the selling point of this daycare center.

hawk82 what software did you use?

None. Used a D-link wired network camera, which has a built-in web server. Set up the appropriate port forwards in the router. The camera has user control features too, which was nice. Parents just click on a link on the daycare center page for the camera, login with their own username and pass, and see the daycare.

I just installed the gear. Was hired by another IT company to put it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.