Status
Not open for further replies.

my little brony

Keep Being A Little Bitch
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥21,493
:lol: I used to have the tiberian sun soundtrack, it was one of my favorite CDs

facemachine's music often reminds me of it...some of her songs just make me want to harvest more tiberium

Shalimar

Like herpes - just appears
Feb 5, 2007
St Pete
www.MingleMixx.com
Marklar
₥0
You Floridians let Clinton win?! I don't care who wins as long as she doesn't. It's like voting for Darth Vader.

and mccain won too.. yeah, that's what we need, another rich, white republican. :rolleyes:

the fireworks in st pete last night were insane. thought we was under attack. i THINK it was romney. if he'd have spent as much on his campaign as his fireworks, he mighta had a chance.

"Dreamt" is the only English word that ends in the letter 'mt'. :D

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥0
that was one of the scariest videos i have seen in a long time. i was waiting for it to attack me. i don't think i'll sleep tonight.

Onnotangu

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Detroit, MI USA
Marklar
₥0
but...those eyes. that stare. :omg:

16620_jeff_goldblum_is_watching_you_poop.jpg

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
and mccain won too.. yeah, that's what we need, another rich, white republican. :rolleyes:

the fireworks in st pete last night were insane. thought we was under attack. i THINK it was romney. if he'd have spent as much on his campaign as his fireworks, he mighta had a chance.

"Dreamt" is the only English word that ends in the letter 'mt'. :D

How weird, I had a dream last night that we(USA) was under attack and I went running for my daddy like a little girl. The dream ended with it just being fireworks and I looked like a fool :fly:

Status
Not open for further replies.