The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so, are you enjoying our roads, cops, schools, libraries, fire stations, elected officials, etc???

must be nice to be 14.

I hate our shitty roads and fucked up traffic, I hate 90% of the cops I have met, have you seen a Tarpon school?, I dont light fires and our elected officials are turning themselves from men to women. Need I say more?

ditto.. yet I'M paying anyway.

I am in a position in which I do not have to and its hard to imagine anyone going out of there way to pay taxes if they didn't have to. I have paid plenty of years in taxes and never got a penny back claiming 0. If I can squeeze a couple tax free years through I figure why not ;)

I am in a position in which I do not have to and its hard to imagine anyone going out of there way to pay taxes if they didn't have to. I have paid plenty of years in taxes and never got a penny back claiming 0. If I can squeeze a couple tax free years through I figure why not ;)

Why don't you have to?

And by the way, you do pay taxes. Florida gas tax pays for the roads, you pay property taxes via rent to your landlords, you pay sales tax which supports the schools and other functions, you pay communications and other taxes on all your utilities.

Even if you're strictly under the table the only thing you're getting away with is income tax. In which case the IRS will probably audit you in six years and you'll owe them a minimum of five figured if not six. Have fun!

Why don't you have to?

And by the way, you do pay taxes. Florida gas tax pays for the roads, you pay property taxes via rent to your landlords, you pay sales tax which supports the schools and other functions, you pay communications and other taxes on all your utilities.

Even if you're strictly under the table the only thing you're getting away with is income tax. In which case the IRS will probably audit you in six years and you'll owe them a minimum of five figured if not six. Have fun!

So I do pay taxes, HA! fuckers

Yes, under the table but that is the beautiful part of being a dual citizen, pack my shit and leave when that day comes. :fly: There is also no proof of payment or work so there audit would not get far. I do everything in cash and got rid of all my bank accounts, they were a pain more than anything.

So I do pay taxes, HA! fuckers

Yes, under the table but that is the beautiful part of being a dual citizen, pack my shit and leave when that day comes. :fly: There is also no proof of payment or work so there audit would not get far. I do everything in cash and got rid of all my bank accounts, they were a pain more than anything.

wow :lol: good luck ever trying to own a home without a credit rating and years of missing work history

wow :lol: good luck ever trying to own a home without a credit rating and years of missing work history

I enjoy renting and my work history is not missing, I can dummy that up anytime I want. One of the perks of working for the same people since I was 16 and my best friend being the owner. ;)

The only Massholes I like:

091107-shadowsfall-all_that_remains%20055%20%28Medium%29.jpg

Shadowsfall that is. Just saw them last night and they owned.

I enjoy renting and my work history is not missing, I can dummy that up anytime I want. One of the perks of working for the same people since I was 16 and my best friend being the owner. ;)

unless you're buying in cash, lenders want the last couple years of W2's and your last few pay stubs

unless you're buying in cash, lenders want the last couple years of W2's and your last few pay stubs

Last time I applied for a house loan there were ways around that and I qualified for quite a bit of muhlah. I was just not in a position to take on that much responsibility nor do I feel I am right now. I am not saying I am benefiting from what I am currently doing but it is what is working for me at this moment. I would much rather be paying taxes and doing everything legit but my situation right now does not allow me to do that. I am also not going to let it bother me though, to much other shit bothers me :eek:. Day by day is how I am living now, currently I am fairly happy and not over stressed.

Last time I applied for a house loan there were ways around that and I qualified for quite a bit of muhlah. I was just not in a position to take on that much responsibility nor do I feel I am right now. I am not saying I am benefiting from what I am currently doing but it is what is working for me at this moment. I would much rather be paying taxes and doing everything legit but my situation right now does not allow me to do that. I am also not going to let it bother me though, to much other shit bothers me :eek:. Day by day is how I am living now, currently I am fairly happy and not over stressed.

i repeat.. must be nice to be 14...

see you in a few buddy.. headed to largo for that mtg.

dammit, the golf tournament I was supposed to play in this afternoon was canceled because it's supposed to rain at least 1"

make up day ytbd

oh well, guess I'll just be a bum around the house today...maybe I'll slut it up on the wii

Status
Not open for further replies.