NSFW The Exercise Thread

Ran in the biggest 5k in the area today. Finished in 24:46, by far my personal best time! My goal was to be under 27 minutes. Now ima get drunk! 😁
FUCKING FEELS GOOD MAN

I ran 1.8 without stopping yesterday... I've been outta commission after surgery and finally got clearance to start running again.

...and omg never stop running once you start. It's so easy to lose everything you've worked towards.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
FUCKING FEELS GOOD MAN

I ran 1.8 without stopping yesterday... I've been outta commission after surgery and finally got clearance to start running again.

...and omg never stop running once you start. It's so easy to lose everything you've worked towards.
I won't stop until my old joints start breaking down. Good for you getting back out there!

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Ran one this morning in 70% humidity and wanted to die. Ugh. Our 5k season is just getting started here.
I still may do one here or there but it's all weather permitting. Today's race was a beautiful fall day in a local park. All the leaves are changing color. It was pretty cool.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
I still may do one here or there but it's all weather permitting. Today's race was a beautiful fall day in a local park. All the leaves are changing color. It was pretty cool.
That is pretty dang neat. Our favorite here is an early morning run next to the water where we can watch the sunrise. It's beautiful every year.