NSFW The Exercise Thread

I want to get fit so I started exercising and tracking my calories. I'm way out of shape though so I'm starting slow. This morning I walked a mile and a half in 70% humidity with a chunky baby on my back. Counting calories is a great motivator though cause now I get to eat more to make up for the calories burned.
That MyFitnessPal app is awesome for keeping track of what you eat.

We're crazy, both have Fitbits with heart rate monitoring and a scale that syncs with it all the biometric shit.

We're crazy, both have Fitbits with heart rate monitoring and a scale that syncs with it all the biometric shit.
That's the one I downloaded. I have a fitband but haven't worn it in forever. I should start using it again.

I used MyFitnessPal for a while and it really helped me. I have created my own spreadsheet now and I track weekly calories instead of worrying so much about daily calories.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and nukes
I built myself an outdoor gym a few weeks ago. Dip bars, two pull up bars (one tall enough to use rings with when I'm ready) and one bar about 4.5 feet high.

I'm doing the routine from startbodyweight.com and I'm doing cardio every other day. Gotta turn some of this flab in to fab.

I already got bored of counting calories. I'm just gonna be more mindful of if I'm really hungry or not.
Do you mean you got stressed? Because that I would believe. Just work on getting the right portion sizes for your meals. I'm fixin' to try and figure out how to stop counting calories without getting fat. I really don't want to do it for the rest of my life.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Do you mean you got stressed? Because that I would believe. Just work on getting the right portion sizes for your meals. I'm fixin' to try and figure out how to stop counting calories without getting fat. I really don't want to do it for the rest of my life.
Well I'm not overweight at all I just want to be five lbs lighter and fit. Having to log everything was tedious and not worth it. I just have to figure out how to work exercise into my day and not eat when I'm not hungry.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Well I'm not overweight at all I just want to be five lbs lighter and fit. Having to log everything was tedious and not worth it. I just have to figure out how to work exercise into my day and not eat when I'm not hungry.
Are you doing any strength training?

It's so hard to find the time to exercise with a baby, and you have all the others.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
Today is a strength day. I always have to make myself do it, but I always feel better after I'm done. I can't not do it now because I've got so much money tied up in that gym I built. 'Twas a wise decision. I'm way to cheap to waste my money on anything.