The End

Exactly. It's like ruining every future relationship you can have before it even starts.. :hs:

Agreed, and you can't judge someone for something another guy/gal has done to you, you can, however learn to watch for "tells" and use everything as a learning tool. You have to find a healthy balance and not be insta-skeptical of everyone and, at teh same time, not let everyone walk all over you.

...wait, I think I've turned into a broken record... its the same thing everyone else has been saying. :p

Maybe it was cause all the whores you fucked. You didn't think she'd figure out all those weekends in France? That and the nasty waterline that French women leave...

dammit, I convinced myself I was flying under the radar with all that too :(

I have said it before and I will say it again, I am jealous of my friends in a good way such as Shawn and Amy, Zac and Aprill. I will not settle for anything less than what you guys have on my next relationship.

I have said it before and I will say it again, I am jealous of my friends in a good way such as Shawn and Amy, Zac and Aprill. I will not settle for anything less than what you guys have on my next relationship.

...and you shouldn't. Everyone deserves to be happy.

I have a range of colors for you to pick from, too. You and I are going to get along just fine.

Go with Orange, dharma... that's what he uses on me.

All women are lesbians on some level.

...I've never had a completely straight g/f. :(

I actually am completely straight, never kissed a girl except on the cheek and that's with really close friends/family. I nearly decked a drunk friend of mine who snuck up behind me to try and kiss me.

If your definition of not being completely straight includes joking about honking, fondling, humping another woman, then you have a broad definition of being a lesbian.

I am not a lesbian b/c I do not have that level of love towards another woman. I, however, am not blind and can appreciate the beauty of boobs and the curvature of the female body. That in no way should label me as being lesbian.

I actually am completely straight, never kissed a girl except on the cheek and that's with really close friends/family. I nearly decked a drunk friend of mine who snuck up behind me to try and kiss me.

If your definition of not being completely straight includes joking about honking, fondling, humping another woman, then you have a broad definition of being a lesbian.

I am not a lesbian b/c I do not have that level of love towards another woman. I, however, am not blind and can appreciate the beauty of boobs and the curvature of the female body. That in no way should label me as being lesbian.

very well said! :clap: i have to agree here. i completely LOVE the female body but can't imagine being sexual with one.

and when was the last time you were sexual with one? .... waiiiit, I DON"T want to know :p

Shawns sister at the wedding :eek:

bwhahahahahhahah.

So our friend Adam told Shawns sister who I had just met that I thought she had been checking me out all night and how much I wanted her. He did this at like 3am after I had fallen asleep and even shawn thought he was being serious. He didnt tell her that he was playing a joke on me/her. It was probably the biggest burn I have had happen to me in a long while.

edit - he even told her that I had left the fucking hotel room door open for her to jump on into bed with me, bwhahaahahha. Man what an ass

No. :lol:

Every girl I've ever dated had or did eventually go all the way on another girl.

About all women not being completely straight; I said what I meant and I never said they were lesbian, huge difference. You demonstrate this in your post. How many guys do you hear telling each other they look good? There is no appreciation. It's also not something I can really explain...