The Dong Thread

zengirl

If I had a dollar might give ya 99
Oct 15, 2004
Which stories? :confused:

Yeah, fly, it's pretty retarded. It can be fun, but mostly retarded.

Gingerspike vegas stories. mostly ginger. idk nobody has talked to me since then really, I dunno wtf.

genmay is the same, it doesn't change, it's always been retarded, it always will be retarded, sometimes retarded is fun, and sometimes it's not. :p

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
Gingerspike vegas stories. mostly ginger. idk nobody has talked to me since then really, I dunno wtf.

genmay is the same, it doesn't change, it's always been retarded, it always will be retarded, sometimes retarded is fun, and sometimes it's not. :p

Sometimes I miss it, but am too far removed. It would take me 6+ months to get caught up on the memes...

zengirl

Oct 15, 2004
Sometimes I miss it, but am too far removed. It would take me 6+ months to get caught up on the memes...

I didn't know what a meme was until like a week ago. Sometimes I feel like I'm too old for the internet.

Then I see drool post and I feel better about it. :fly:

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
These days the server is so busy it's like everyone is stuck in perma [H]-mode.

it's not from traffic but crap hardware/software...the place has been much busier and run far better at the same time...maybe it's the ad serving...that seemed to coincide

zengirl

Oct 15, 2004
it's not from traffic but crap hardware/software...the place has been much busier and run far better at the same time...maybe it's the ad serving...that seemed to coincide

I don't know. At any given time we have 250 members and 780 guests... when it gets much over 1k combined, that's when we tend to have problems.

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
I don't know. At any given time we have 250 members and 780 guests... when it gets much over 1k combined, that's when we tend to have problems.

needs moar offtopic.com servers. The load that place takes is amazing.

lol - load