The Dong Thread

Which stories? :confused:

Yeah, fly, it's pretty retarded. It can be fun, but mostly retarded.

Gingerspike vegas stories. mostly ginger. idk nobody has talked to me since then really, I dunno wtf.

genmay is the same, it doesn't change, it's always been retarded, it always will be retarded, sometimes retarded is fun, and sometimes it's not. :p

Gingerspike vegas stories. mostly ginger. idk nobody has talked to me since then really, I dunno wtf.

genmay is the same, it doesn't change, it's always been retarded, it always will be retarded, sometimes retarded is fun, and sometimes it's not. :p

Sometimes I miss it, but am too far removed. It would take me 6+ months to get caught up on the memes...

Sometimes I miss it, but am too far removed. It would take me 6+ months to get caught up on the memes...

I didn't know what a meme was until like a week ago. Sometimes I feel like I'm too old for the internet.

Then I see drool post and I feel better about it. :fly:

These days the server is so busy it's like everyone is stuck in perma [H]-mode.

it's not from traffic but crap hardware/software...the place has been much busier and run far better at the same time...maybe it's the ad serving...that seemed to coincide

it's not from traffic but crap hardware/software...the place has been much busier and run far better at the same time...maybe it's the ad serving...that seemed to coincide

I don't know. At any given time we have 250 members and 780 guests... when it gets much over 1k combined, that's when we tend to have problems.