The death of PG'ers - Forum Update

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
4 people to form a firemen's line of "stuffers", 1 to measure dialation, and 1 to film the whole flithy process?

That might be a little too 'in your face' (or ass, as it were) at the very beginning, but maybe for a 100th post activity?

Also, we could offer an airline mileage rewards program. After so many "Howdy Miles" have been racked up, say 75,000, you get a colored user name for two weeks.

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Pot . . . kettle. . . all I'm saying here.

You offering pet advice to people is like pedobear offering child rearing services. I find it personally offensive that someone with such a blatent disregard for personal responsibility and life would even consider it, like on the level of a Westboro Baptist Church protest offensive. How's that for justification?

Dharma1521

Soooo do I look as young as I look?
Apr 5, 2006
Falls Church, VA
You offering pet advice to people is like pedobear offering child rearing services. I find it personally offensive that someone with such a blatent disregard for personal responsibility and life would even consider it, like on the level of a Westboro Baptist Church protest offensive. How's that for justification?

Lol its fun to judge people you don't know.

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin

Annihilation five!