The Dating Lighthouse: Fin

but.. its a great feeling when you recognize these things early on and take it upon yourself to end it to find someone more "Worthy"

w00t a nice feeling indeed.

DirkPhoenix said:
You'd think so. I don't like drama, i really don't. But it looks like I don't do anything to truly avoid it.

Also, /split was disabled, not /spit.

god, don't scare me like that.

Now to go kill an undead rogue and use my /spit macro.

pa said:
but.. its a great feeling when you recognize these things early on and take it upon yourself to end it to find someone more "Worthy"

w00t a nice feeling indeed.
even better when you discover that the someone more worthy is yourself.

bast_imret said:
. . . selfsechs?
Well theres that too. :lol: What was my old saying? I've never had such a great sex as the times there was nobody else in the room?

zengirl said:
Well theres that too. :lol: What was my old saying? I've never had such a great sex as the times there was nobody else in the room?

hey sometimes you just need to light a candle, draw a bath and go to tow...

wait..

wait wait wait..

LMFAO.. i'm a guy it takes like half a minute ..

pa said:
hey sometimes you just need to light a candle, draw a bath and go to tow...

wait..

wait wait wait..

LMFAO.. i'm a guy it takes like half a minute ..
You really think it takes much longer than that for a girl?

b_sinning said:
From my experience marriage never fixes a problem. Well, unless it's deportation and then it just causes new and more annoying problems.

Using marriage to fix a problem is like using tnt to open a stuck door. And for the future having a baby to fix a marriage is like using a nuclear bomb on the moon to open a stuck door in New Zealand.

QFT

See Amy's 7 points to a Happy Enagement

DirkPhoenix said:
Just like a diamond, all it takes is the right pressure and the right atmosphere.

And also like a diamond, it is completely overrated. :fly:
Hey eff you buddy :mad:

One man's garbage....

DirkPhoenix said:
Thanks for all the help. The only way I can repay you is by taking your advice and acting on it. :heart:
:) I can only show you the path, walk it alone you must.

/yoda

Pandora said:
What is it with you guys and your women?

Well, I guess they can't all be as cool as Kiwi, Thorn, JJ, April, Zen, Fuxx, elieen and I. :fly:
most of the people on your list are just girls that wish they were dudes