The cheese sits and molds

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
So...last night I got in from class early, around 815pm or so. I curled up on the couch with the 360 and started a little shooting frenzy. I realize that I'm a little hungry, so I prepare a plate of small dill pickles, extra sharp cheddar cheese, and rye Triscuits. I have the lights down pretty low for optimum vision. I get through the whole plate and have one slice of cheese and a bite of pickle left. I turn on the lights to take the dish to the sink and see that the remaining cheese chunk is wearing a grey fur coat. I'm not much of a puker, but this rattles me a bit. I eat the piece of pickle to at least get any residual fuzz out of my mouth. Now, I'm a little baked, so I'm over thinking the whole thing. All I can do is obsess now over this mold. I know it won't hurt. Perhaps it is right now helping me avoid the latest bug going around, but I'm still bothered. So I made a pack of Ramen noodles to thin out the concentration.

That is all. Sorry. This story sucks. Then I stabbed the dog repeatedly with a bamboo skewer.

I would have ralphed, something about mold on food really bothers me too. We all know you aint gonna die but at the same time its just the mental image, blahhhhhhhhh.

I got into a Mc Donalds burger, like 3 bites and the inside of the bun was completely blue

Yer gonna have to check yer poops for mold now. You dont want to suffer from some weird gastro-intestinal fungal-mold infestation.

Or maybe you do. I bet fuzzy poo tickles.

a little penicillin is good for you and as a side effect it might knock out any stds you picked up along the way

A couple of years back I found a can of whipped cream in the fridge when I was having some ice cream, it had expired a few months earlier but it smelled and tasted normal. So I ate a bunch.

Taco Bell's got nuthin' on expired whipped cream...

Whipped Cream stays good in the freezer right? I dunno about the fridge tho :fly: