The cheese sits and molds

there was this time i was with a car load of people that stopped at a wendys drive-thru. i ate my sammich as we drove away before anyone else touched their food. after i was done eating on of the chicks takes a fork full of salad and shoves it in her mouth, then proceeds to spit out a cockroach.

Once I was staying at a hotel and I had a can of soda that I opened right before I went to sleep. I woke up a couple hours later and grabbed the can of soda and took a sip. A few minutes later I turned on the lights to look at my hand because it was itchy and saw that the nightstand and can of soda I just took a sip out of was completely covered in ants.

Once I was staying at a hotel and I had a can of soda that I opened right before I went to sleep. I woke up a couple hours later and grabbed the can of soda and took a sip. A few minutes later I turned on the lights to look at my hand because it was itchy and saw that the nightstand and can of soda I just took a sip out of was completely covered in ants.

I woke up to a bug on my cheek and BAM another bug snagged it off my face... it was like mini-animal planet on my face :fly:

I am dirty :(

I was in a hotel last week that had one chocolate on the bed. I pulled back the covers to find the remains of another chocolate and mouse shit all over. :lol: