Ontopic The Burqa

Are you for or against the Burqa?

• Total voters
Should I ask why you were shopping for Nazi stuff in the first place?

i was buying soviet stuff, not that that's a whole lot better, but they happened to sell nazi stuff (and stuff from other countries, but mostly soviet and nazi just because there's so d*mn much of it floating around). i have a nice soviet submarine commander's insignia. it's sort of like an airman's wings, but it's a submarine pin with a translucent red star in the middle. i also have a medal given out to a citizen for something random like "good attendance in a coal mine". i forget exactly what the job was.

IT'S NOT A RELIGIOUS SYMBOL/GARMENT!

Are you incapable of debating in a civilized manner?

The burqa is a extreme interpretation of the Qurans requirement for women to be covered. Quote from Quran "O Prophet! Say to your wives and your daughters and the women of the faithful to draw their outer garments (jilbabs) close around themselves; that is better that they will be recognized and not annoyed. And God is ever Forgiving, Gentle."

The burqa is a extreme interpretation of the Qurans requirement for women to be covered. Quote from Quran "O Prophet! Say to your wives and your daughters and the women of the faithful to draw their outer garments (jilbabs) close around themselves; that is better that they will be recognized and not annoyed. And God is ever Forgiving, Gentle."

I've had to tell people here 20938750293840239842 million times that it's not religious.

Yes, same religious wack-o's think it's what Muhammad wants. These are the same people who think it's ok to stone to death rape victims.. They deserve no tolerance what so ever.

i was buying soviet stuff, not that that's a whole lot better, but they happened to sell nazi stuff (and stuff from other countries, but mostly soviet and nazi just because there's so d*mn much of it floating around). i have a nice soviet submarine commander's insignia. it's sort of like an airman's wings, but it's a submarine pin with a translucent red star in the middle. i also have a medal given out to a citizen for something random like "good attendance in a coal mine". i forget exactly what the job was.

blolz

Huh. I thought Jilbab was an arabic hillbilly name.