Ontopic The Burqa

Are you for or against the Burqa?

• Total voters
Of that culture?

'She was dressed like she was asking for it' is used as a rape defense in the US quite often too. Has nothing to do with culture, and more to do with dudes who have to take the kitty be force instead of earning it.

And those folks should be tried and punished for crimes against humans. I have never bought that argument because a civil person will not act on subconscious sexual impluses as destructive as those and if they do they should be removed from society for the protection of others as well as a lesson to learn from for those having a hard time learning to control their uncivil impulses.

And those folks should be tried and punished for crimes against humans. I have never bought that argument because a civil person will not act on subconscious sexual impluses as destructive as those and if they do they should be removed from society for the protection of others as well as a lesson to learn from for those having a hard time learning to control their uncivil impulses.

Wut?

Your comment was that such reasoning pointed to the weakness and poor judgment of Islamic men. I'm trying to figure out how you figure it does that, since that same mis used reasoning appears in just about every culture and society out there. It doesn't have dick to do with poor judgment among men in Islamic societies.

Wut?

Your comment was that such reasoning pointed to the weakness and poor judgment of Islamic men. I'm trying to figure out how you figure it does that, since that same mis used reasoning appears in just about every culture and society out there. It doesn't have dick to do with poor judgment among men in Islamic societies.

You're right. It doesn't. It doesn't matter if they are Islamic or not; irresponsible behavior that has to be "excused" by the use of such a weak defense is deplorable and should be shunned and more exactly punished, regardless of religious affiliation.

Last edited:
what does them being like us have to do with suicide bombing at all? I'm just saying that they are suicide bombers and they are not muslim. I was answering your question.

But you didn't give any plausible answers..

ADFAFSGDFJHGJKGHJKHJKFGHDGHFGJHKGJKLHLKJHKLHJKGJHFGHDFGSFDAFDGHGJKHKHKGADFAFSGDFJHGJKGHJKHJKFGHDGHFGJHKGJKLHLKJHKLHJKGJHFGHDFGSFDAFDGHGJKHKHKG
ADFAFSGDFJHGJKGHJKHJKFGHDGHFGJHKGJKLHLKJHKLHJKGJHFGHDFGSFDAFDGHGJKHKHKG
ADFAFSGDFJHGJKGHJKHJKFGHDGHFGJHKGJKLHLKJHKLHJKGJHFGHDFGSFDAFDGHGJKHKHKG

They would kill me if I lived in those countries. Any of us chicks, actually.

Indeed. Surely if I walked around in those beautiful clothes and they found out I had a penis, I would be slaughtered on site. :(

Damn my mammoth manmeat gets in the way of everything again :mad:

Burqa.jpg

burqa.jpg

omg thats so unbelievably horrible. how can they even live? those poor, poor people having to wear clothes. OH THE HUMANITY