the big list of bad things

yeah? who? who recently has called upon america to get their back? the last one i can think of was korea, and i'm not even sure if they asked for help so much as we offered it to further The Fight Against Communism.

Have you forgotten about the Balkans and the First Gulf War? Those were actual military conflicts we were involved in. They were on CNN and stuff. All of those countries begged us to get involved. In the Gulf War both Saudi Arabia and Kuwait came crying pretty quick. "Help us great America! Protect our extremely lucrative infrastructures!" And then afterwards it was "Go home you wicked shitheads!"

Are you familiar with Taiwan? That country is constantly laying the diplomatic guilt at our feet. Much to China's chagrin. If it weren't for us they'd have been reintegrated by now.

How about the dozens of countries we give billions of dollars in aid to? Why do we give them aid? It isn't to win their votes. I'm pretty sure it has to do with shoring up their economies. I wonder how many nations ask the FBI and CIA for assistance on various issues. I guarantee there's a wait list.

Last edited:
Have you forgotten about the Balkans and the First Gulf War? Those were actual military conflicts we were involved in. They were on CNN and stuff. All of those countries begged us to get involved. In the Gulf War both Saudi Arabia and Kuwait came crying pretty quick. "Help us great America! Protect our extremely lucrative infrastructures!" And then afterwards it was "Go home you wicked shitheads!"

Are you familiar with Taiwan? That country is constantly laying the diplomatic guilt at our feet. Much to China's chagrin. If it weren't for us they'd have been reintegrated by now.

How about the dozens of countries we give billions of dollars in aid to? Why do we give them aid? It isn't to win their votes. I'm pretty sure it has to do with shoring up their economies. I wonder how many nations ask the FBI and CIA for assistance on various issues. I guarantee there's a wait list.
Capitalism

Oil

Capitalism and Electronics

Where have we gone that it wasn't to our benefit?

Also, I understand it's mutually beneficial, but don't try to sell the military as though it's on some altrustic mission. It's there for the same reason some people love owning trucks: they like trucks, and if your buddy wants to borrow it then you can get a favor in return.

dig_dug.jpg