Food ThanksGiving (US) Thread - Whos dong is what and where?

Thanksgiving will be at my dad's house since he has a dining table and an eat in kitchen and we'll have 13 people eating dinner. Luis' parents arrive tomorrow and his brother Thursday. My family is all here and actually my brother, SIL & my dad are at my house right now playing Wii :)

so I mentioned we're having a 1/2 vegan half NORMAL Thanksgiving.

so, I'm tasked with making the stuffing & a request was made to use vegetable broth. I did a test run & it tastes like crap so I sourced out a God Damned vegan recipe and bought the extra bread, mushrooms, dried cranberries, shit, and more shit, just so I could make something un-animal.

& then . . .

I get the call last night. these veeg's are gluten intolerant too. -_-

where's the pool boy for the gene pool when you need him?

so, I'm tasked with making the stuffing & a request was made to use vegetable broth. I did a test run & it tastes like crap so I sourced out a God Damned vegan recipe and bought the extra bread, mushrooms, dried cranberries, shit, and more shit, just so I could make something un-animal.

& then . . .

Put gluten in it anyway. 10 bucks says they won't have a "reaction"

• Gravy
Reactions: eileenbunny

& then . . .

Fuck that - I'd just give up I think. I try to do vegetarian for some family but there comes a point when I go "forget it"

I'd happily eat the flan I just made in front of them too and say "you want it? it's soooo gooooood" ;)