Thanksgiving '09

My parent's and one sister will be here tonight, then we are doing dinner at my house on Thursday with all of them and one of Kyle's coworkers and wife.

I see how it is......ive been in your home, played with your kids and ate your dinner.... and alas... I'm but a co-worker of your husband :(

Nothing very holidayish for me. I think I'll take out one of the club boats for a sail since the weather is supposed to be nice. Trim the hedges and put up Christmas lights. Finish off my second run through of Mass Effect. Get pasted a couple nights.

I see how it is......ive been in your home, played with your kids and ate your dinner.... and alas... I'm but a co-worker of your husband :(

FINE! A dear friend and his wife. Is that better?

My kids do ask if you are coming by for dinner regularly.

We are going to Juli's aunty's place for Thanksgiving dinner tonight. I brought up a case of Australian beer (James Boag's). We'll see if they like it.

The car ran well on the trip up here. Pissed down raining when we drove through Chicago, up to Milwaukee. Chicago drivers are crazy!

We are taking many pictures, and we will post some later.

Holy crap my power went out. I called my landlord and she said too bad so sad. I called the power company and lied and said that my whole complex went out instead of just me. They got out here in 30 minutes says oooh your going to need an electrician. THEN my landlord shows up and flirts with him and he freaking fixed it.

I'm sorry I doubted you, you crazy landlord you.

I was going to do a toys 4 tots even but they didn't need any more volunteers for today so instead we're watching LOTR and making fajitas