Thanksgiving '09

So I decided to cut corners this year and use JennyO Turkey's roasted turkey. Pretty much just pop it in the oven. It was disgusting. I have no clue what that meat was but there is no way that its turkey.

awesome spread at my dad's house. I brought home about 2 lbs of food. we had turkey and gravy, this killer ground sausage stuffing, rice, mashed sweet potatoes, butter beans, rolls, fresh cut fruit salad, fresh red and green olives, and grape tomatoes from my step mom's garden. it was delicious. I can't wait to heat some more up. I took a pic of the table. I'll post it later.

I couldn't hold out any longer. eating round 2 right now.
the mashed sweet potatoes we had were topped with cinnamon and pecans. soooo good :drool:

first time watching LOTR

so far: meh. maybe without the extra hour of special edition crap it wouldn't have been as boring

at least my fajitas are the fucking bomb diggity

first time watching LOTR

so far: meh. maybe without the extra hour of special edition crap it wouldn't have been as boring

at least my fajitas are the fucking bomb diggity

Clerks 2 was pretty dead on about that god damned LOTR series.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0sc-gS9AqM"]YouTube- Clerks 2 LOTR Vs. Star Wars scene - good quality[/ame]

Last edited:
Had a fantastic surprise yest!! My Mama flew in from Nashville and is home with me for a few days since I wasn't able to make it to FLA.

My brother is hanging by a thread, I don't know if I can go face that. My mama is making me a home cooked meal 2nite and I have been sobbing in her warm Mama arms for hours. I love her soooooooo much.

Hope u all had a swell turkey day :)
:(:heart: Sucks you can't be with him.