Team Fortress 2 Is Incredible (pics for proof)

damn.. I was thinkin' about getting this game. I've been waiting for TF2 for years. I looooooooved playing it in Q1.

Do I see 2Fort2? oh hell.

Yes, they do have 2fort, and supposedly "The Hunted" is coming soon.

Made some more screenies last night, I'll post them shortly.

The Demoman's gesture is him doing a crazy little dance and then lifting the front of his body armor to display the smiley face sign.

19646fd0bf50fb76.jpg

The Sniper's gesture, in which he lowers his hat and says something somber (which for the life of me I can't recall).

19646fd0bf5139f3.jpg

Here's one with one of my hands in the deathcam.

19646fd0bf517871.jpg

More of me dealing death. TAKE NOTE! Of the kill/headshots versus deaths in the lower part of the screen. Yeah, I wreck people.

19646fd0bf51b6ed.jpg

Last edited:
GO SPACE POPE GO

He was actually one of the only Engineers I've seen play that was not a total idiot. He had good sentry placement, got teleporters up quickly, and put dispensers in areas where they were actually readily available and useful.

If Space Pope is really Keally Hazell I'd surely marry her.

Apparently by retards. Did they all stand still the whole time?

They just weren't coordinated and most of them didn't know the map layouts (which is absolutely vital knowledge in TF2). A good number of their guys also suffered from a bad case of "noobism" and all tried to play Heavy, Pyro, or Soldier thinking they were invincible. PROTIP: Heavies are not invincible. In point of fact a headshot from a fully charged sniper rifle will put them down instantly, just like every other class.

Last edited: