Team Fortress 2 Is Incredible (pics for proof)

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
I purchased and downloaded TF2 over the weekend and think it's quite possibly the most enjoyable game ever.

It's comical, fast-paced, intelligent, and due its class system has something for everyone.

In all seriousness it CRUSHES BF2/2142 in terms of all-out fun.

Some screenies I've taken.....

Me pwnzoring people (as usual)

19646f927851d427.jpg

Every class has a unique "gesture" you can do, this is the Soldier juggling stuff.

19646f9278510cf8.jpg

19646f9278514b75.jpg

When you are killed it shows a brief death cam image of the guy who murdered you. If you happen to be in the shot it shows your body OR if you are gibbed it points out body parts with the little tabs (skull, guts, hand, so on), hilarious.

19646f92785191c3.jpg

A Heavy Weapons Guy after he whacked me. When you are killed it gives you stats on how you did on your last life/round compared to the previous ones.

19646f9278520ec4.jpg

Some guy that I was having sniper-war with that happened to get the best of me this particular time.

19646f9278524d3a.jpg

More text coming, I'm working while typing this...

Last edited:
Is this what you have been doing? I thought it was because you were busy all day working your glorious body out :(

:heart:

Is this what you have been doing? I thought it was because you were busy all day working your glorious body out :(

:heart:

I've been doing a lot of that as well, I can bench press 215 now. Mostly I've just been taken a break.

Ive been waiting for this one to come out, thought it was actually out awhile ago but I got it confused. I doubt I will be buying it anytime soon as I just got 2 new usb controllers and have 64 games left in the Tampa Bay Lightning season on NHL 08. On a 8 game win streak right now though, woooooot.

Do you have it???? What's your Steam ID?

We aren't in Phoenix yet, and unfortunately we won't be there until probably 1st of the year. :(

I don't own it, but I've played it at a friend's house. It's quite fun. I have a Steam ID from Half Life 2 and whatnot, but I don't remember what it is.

A quick class breakdown for those who never played the other TF games:

Scout: Extremely quick and has a "double-jump" ability. Low hitpoints and relatively weak weapons. He SCOUTS things, get it? Weapons are a double-barreled shotgun, pistol, and baseball bat. <- One of my favorite classes to play.

Soldier: He blows things up and is the "heart" of the team or some crap I guess. Weapons are a rocket launcher, standard shotgun, and a shovel.

Pyro: He sets things on fire, duh. Weapons are a flame-thrower, pistol, and an Axe.

Demo-Man: Lobs grenades (both timed and triggered detonations) and if used properly (or if the player is lucky) can single-handedly crush a coming assault. Weapons are two different grenade launchers and a bottle? Yeah, a bottle that he hits people with but it doesn't break, I don't know why.

Heavy Weapons Guy: He's big and heavy and has a HUGE, THICK, RIBBED gatling gun. When he starts shooting off you'd better hope you aren't in the way, because you're going to be all gooey (with your own blood lol). Team him up with a Medic and you're ready for mayhem. Weapons are the aforementioned gatling gun, a standard shotgun, and his fists (which are the size of my head INK).

Sniper: He's a sniper, he snipes things. I was on fire playing Sniper last night and racked 25 kills while defending a control point. They gave the Sniper an Australian accent and some of his gestures and taunts are hysterical. If you headshot some who was just standing there he really does say "Thanks fer holdin' still, wanka", comedy platinum. Weapons are his sniper rifle, small sub-machine gun, and a bowie knife.

Engineer: He constructs defenses and other helpful gadgets. He can put sentry guns to guard locations, teleporters to move teamates around the map quickly, and dispensers tole dole out health and ammo. Probably the most poorly used class in the game unfortunately. You will see more complete morons playing Engineer than any other class in the game. Weapons are a shotgun, a wrench, and sentry guns (if he builds them in a reasonably sensible location).

Spy: One of the most entertaining and frustrating classes in the game. He can turn himself completely invisible for a short period or disguise himself as any other class or color in the game. He's tough to play with well but the guys who have him mastered are absolutely infuriating to play against. Weapons are a knife (1-hit-kill backstabs) and a 6-shot pistol.