Halp Tardwheel Political Circle Jerkoff 2017

Tardwheel

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big news today, you said you didn't tape James Comey? Can you explain that, why did you want him to believe that you did that?
Well, I didn't tape him, eh, you never know what's happening when you see that the Obama administration or perhaps, longer than that, was doing all of this unmasking and surveillance and you read all about it and I've been reading about it for the last couple of months about the seriousness of the... and the horrible situation with surveillance all over the place and you've been hearing the word 'unmasking', a word you probably never heard before. So you never know what's out there, but I didn't tape and I don't have any tape and I didn't tape, but when he found out that I -you know- that there may be tapes out there, whether it's governmental tapes or anything else, who knows? I think his story may have changed, i mean, you'll have to take a look at that, because then he'll have to tell what actually took place at the events and my story didn't change, my story was always a straight story, my story was always the truth, but you'll have to determine for yourself whether or not his story changed but I did not tape.

if you read that think "he thinks just like me!" then please call a doctor immediately

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and Valve1138
Trump plays 4D chess on paper.

SPACE CHECKERS

b6crQaH.png

• Gravy
Reactions: Lambie
:lol: At least man the fuck up when you show blatant partisanship instead of pussing out and claiming 'milquetoast'. Your post had nothing to do with the 'extreme ends' and was solely about the left.
My post was pointing out how stupid it was to post something like that considering what happened a week ago in Washington. When a Trump supporter does what the Bernie supporter did and shoots at a bunch of Democrats playing baseball at park and Wickie posts something a week after the incident talking about how peaceful the far right is i'll be sure point out how stupid his post is too.

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
Except the Congressional investigation demanded that those tapes be turned over by today. So, it kinda did matter.

he had nothing to lose. he might still have tapes and just decided to lie. but if he did have tapes and he refused to turn them over what do you think would have happened? congressional subpoena that he would also probably fight and ultimately refuse? what would the republicans have done?

he had nothing to lose. he might still have tapes and just decided to lie. but if he did have tapes and he refused to turn them over what do you think would have happened? congressional subpoena that he would also probably fight and ultimately refuse? what would the republicans have done?

Dick.

Someone needs to go Deepthroat.

I don't think his legal counsel is that dumb. Even if Trump doesn't care, their asses are on the line too.

My post was pointing out how stupid it was to post something like that considering what happened a week ago in Washington. When a Trump supporter does what the Bernie supporter did and shoots at a bunch of Democrats playing baseball at park and Wickie posts something a week after the incident talking about how peaceful the far right is i'll be sure point out how stupid his post is too.
Except both of the examples in the tweet are direct creations of the party at the time, not the work of a lone wolf fucktard.

The right wing has given us for-profit prisons. That's a direct result of the actions of the party.
A supporter of the right wing belief structure was Timothy McVeigh. That's an indirect result and no person thinking logically would lay that at the feet of the actual party.

See the difference?

I don't think his legal counsel is that dumb. Even if Trump doesn't care, their asses are on the line too.

have you seen his lawyer's interviews? besides the biggest problem with trump isn't that he doesn't have people advising him it's that he will do whatever the fuck he wants. no one wanted his case because "the guy won't pay and he won't listen"

if trump tells his lawyers to fuck off, what can they do? if he says fuck congress and refuses to something over, what will the republicans do as long as their constituents are cheering him on?

Status
Not open for further replies.