Halp Tardwheel Political Circle Jerkoff 2017

Tardwheel

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't deflect anything. I called trump a hypocrite. anyone who stands up to the ways muslim countries treat women is okay by me

King Wickie - Defender of women everywhere.

I wpuld never hit a woman. i would choke the bitch out though

lulz

No one controls wickie. I am not afraid to choke a bitch when they get out of line

knocking a girl out. Back in school i had dumped this crazy bitch and was going out with another chick. Crazy chick found out and came over to my house. She was us together and started to beat up my new girl. In order to stop her i punched crazy bitch and knocked her out. When she got up she called the cops. I explained what happened and they saw marks on my new girl. They just told crazy bitch to leave and no come back or she would be arrested.

You need more storm front in your news diet.

boggles my mind how people think that in order to be unbiased on a moderate or a centrist that you have to accept information from "both sides" as equal. it's the whole attitude of "the truth is always somewhere in the middle" that leads people to think it's a virtuous stance

sometimes one side has facts and the other side is lying. giving both sides equal value is not being unbiased

boggles my mind how people think that in order to be unbiased on a moderate or a centrist that you have to accept information from "both sides" as equal. it's the whole attitude of "the truth is always somewhere in the middle" that leads people to think it's a virtuous stance

sometimes one side has facts and the other side is lying. giving both sides equal value is not being unbiased

You don't have to accept info from both sides but it is good to read both sides. If you only read one side ie you and the papers/sites you subscribe to then that's the only views you have.

You don't have to accept info from both sides but it is good to read both sides. If you only read one side ie you and the papers/sites you subscribe to then that's the only views you have.
the horseshit that comes out brietbart, wnd, townhall, and drudge are not valid views to pay attention to, they're quite literally just lies and propaganda. the only thing you accept are the stupid conspiracy theories from a subreddit full of racists and assholes that migrated to a forum built for pedophiles and teenage edgelords

I still read the economist, wsj, and forbes. doesn't mean I'm going to subscribe to them

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister
the horseshit that comes out brietbart, wnd, townhall, and drudge are not valid views to pay attention to, they're quite literally just lies and propaganda. the only thing you accept are the stupid conspiracy theories from a subreddit full of racists and assholes that migrated to a forum built for pedophiles and teenage edgelords

I still read the economist, wsj, and forbes. doesn't mean I'm going to subscribe to them
I read the WSJ around when Erdogan was consolidating his power and it was mind-numbing how "fair and balanced" they were about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.