Halp Tardwheel Political Circle Jerkoff 2017

Tardwheel

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
dummy, it's not about whether or not you smoke, it's about the man having a fire-able offense on record to control you. i'm sure if they can keep you in line they all come back negative until they don't want you any more.
Yup, that completely explains pre-employment drug tests and then, once hired, never tested again.....................

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Ya, when I worked HR the tests were just another way to get rid of employees when needed. Companies suck. We would do "randoms" and the higher ups would give me their list of people they wanted a reason they could fire them for...
So you guys faked test results? That sounds highly illegal and ethically immoral.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
it's not the political landscape that causes me pain, it's the realization that half the country is dumb and/or racist* that disappoints me

*or at least fully accepting of racism

it's not the political landscape that causes me pain, it's the realization that when half country looses a debate they always retort 'yer dumb' or 'yer racist.' It's like that half of the country is struggling to get past 6th grade.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
it's not the political landscape that causes me pain, it's the realization that when half country looses a debate they always retort 'yer dumb' or 'yer racist.' It's like that half of the country is struggling to get past 6th grade.

when? yo I've been calling people that the whole time. we were doing it long before it became trendy

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
i mean we did just make it easier for coal companies to dump their waste into waterways so i totally understand the issue with treating "everything else under the sun" terribly

because, y'know, saving three or four jobs in "coal country" and increasing dividends for investors is way more important than the environment
The aliens should just nuke us already.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas and nukes
Status
Not open for further replies.